PDA

View Full Version : Broncos all agree: Big Ben one big headache

stillers4me
01-07-2012, 08:29 AM
Andre Goodman shakes his head every time he talks about Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. How can somebody 6-foot-5, 240 pounds be so deceptive?

The next time Roethlisberger tips off a defender, it will be the first time, the veteran Broncos cornerback said. When Goodman looks into Roethlisberger's eyes he sees a riverboat gambler holding back all his cards.

"You try to get a read on him in his drop. But there's nothing he gives away that can help you get a jump on the ball," Goodman said this week. "You try to key on whether it's a three-, five- or seven-step drop. But, even then, he's a 'gunslinger' type of quarterback, and it's not conventional."

Goodman and all the Broncos defenders expect the "same old Big Ben" Sunday afternoon when the Steelers (12-4) enter Sports Authority Field at Mile High for an AFC wild-card playoff game against the Broncos (8-8).
And, if Roethlisberger trots out with a noticeable limp, that's when the Broncos defense had best be careful not to let its guard down................................

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/12007/1201921-66-0.stm#ixzz1imaie8jN

siss
01-07-2012, 09:41 AM
I love it when our guy is the pain in the neck!

PalmerSteel
01-07-2012, 10:15 AM
key to game and rest of our tough playoff run: BEN'S HEALTH!!!!!

siss
01-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Yea I think Ben should be incased in bubble wrap when he isn't on the field.

Its for the good of the Lombradi!