PDA

View Full Version : Arians on Ben; LeBeau on Timmons and Harrison

stillers4me
01-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Here are selected excerpts from Bruce Arians and Dick LeBeau’s weekly media sessions. I thought it was very interesting what LeBeau had to say about Lawrence Timmons and all he has done to hold an injury-ravaged defense together.

Arians on…
Whether Ben Roethlisberger suffered a setback last Sunday in Cleveland

“No, because he was moving well in the fourth quarter. He moved around and made some great throws on third downs. Adrenaline does a lot for you in a football game that you don’t have on Monday. When you wake up, the adrenaline is not there. I am sure it happened during the game. He thought it was some time in the third quarter. Adrenaline gets you through football games, especially tight ones like that one was.”

Whether Roethlisberger’s high-ankle sprain has hindered the offense............

Read more @ http://blog.triblive.com/steel-mill/2012/01/05/arians-on-ben-lebeau-on-timmons-and-harrison/#.TwZHkdBce_k.twitter

suitanim
01-06-2012, 05:26 AM
Very interesting...

1. Arians brings up field position
2. LeBeau brings up Timmons solid play

Some other people have been saying eerily similar things all along, but we've been called lemmings...

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-06-2012, 09:38 AM
Give Arians credit for commenting on the Red Zone offense sucking lately. Good to see he recognizes it, but will be more satasfied when he coaches up his offense into producing TD's.

suitanim
01-06-2012, 10:27 AM
Unless Arians is going to magically heal Ben's ankle and shoot up his Oline with Captain America's Super Soldier Serum, I don't see anyway there can be all that much improvement...

tube517
01-06-2012, 10:53 AM
Unless Arians is going to magically heal Ben's ankle and shoot up his Oline with Captain America's Super Soldier Serum, I don't see anyway there can be all that much improvement...

If he doesn't, he should be fired :chuckle:

86WARD
01-06-2012, 11:04 AM
So he admits it. Great. Now fucking fix it...lol.

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-06-2012, 11:17 AM

Watch him put Legursky in at FB and go play action to Saunders for the play action TD on Sunday. (Calling my shot)