PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow Gets a Healthy LaMarr Woodley and James Harrison Together Again

polamalubeast
01-05-2012, 08:58 AM
When the Steelers arrive in Denver this weekend to take on the Tebows, they bring with them the #1 ranked defense in the league. That particular defense accumulated their lowest number of sacks and takeaways as in previous seasons but held opponents to the fewest points and yards than any other team. The main reason for the decreased number in sacks this season is the limited playing time of both Outside Linebackers; LaMarr Woodley and James Harrison. Harrison dealt earlier in the season with a broken orbital bone and now gets to look like Darth Vadar on the field with his dark shield on his helmet. Woodley has been sidelined pretty much since late October. Neither have been healthy on the field together since early October and if all things are going well in Woodley’s recovery, they will be on Sunday afternoon. Little Timmy Tebow has had to deal with some respectable defenses this year, but none strike fear in the hearts of quarterbacks like the Pittsburgh Steelers defense.

read more

http://nicepickcowher.com/2012/01/05/tim-tebow-gets-a-healthy-lamarr-woodley-and-james-harrison-together-again/

zulater
01-05-2012, 09:10 AM
Woodley being healthy is a nice thought, but seeing is believing. Just as the Texans receiver Andre Johnson has never been the same since hurting his hamstring in week 4 against the Steelers, Woodley hasn't been anything close to himself since blowing out that hammy against the Patriots. I hope he's right though.

mortgageman
01-05-2012, 09:15 AM
the questions is, how healthy is Woodley? I had Andre Johnson on my fantasy team so i am fully aware of the frustrations a hamstring injury represents. The player thinks they are ready to get back out there(Woodley and AJ), only to re-injure themselves. I guess we wont know until he is out there, but the hammy is really concerning, not so much for this game, but definitely against the pats or bmore.

mortgageman
01-05-2012, 09:16 AM
we must have thought the same thing at the same time. haha

tube517
01-05-2012, 11:31 AM
I don't think woodley is a 100% but he doesn't hustle anyways.

suitanim
01-05-2012, 12:08 PM
I actually think the key to stopping Tebow will be Timmons. He would make a great spy, as he's our fastest and most agile LB.

86WARD
01-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Agree that Timmons could be key...

fansince'76
01-05-2012, 12:11 PM
I don't think woodley is a 100% but he doesn't hustle anyways.

:chuckle:

BlastFurnace
01-05-2012, 12:17 PM
I'd rather have the healthier and speedier Wordlis this week than a 70% Woodley that can't chase Tebow down.

Like someone else said, I'll believe he's healthy when we see it.

Dino 6 Rings
01-05-2012, 12:22 PM
I actually think the key to stopping Tebow will be Timmons. He would make a great spy, as he's our fastest and most agile LB.

He is a pretty good Linebacker isn't he. I'm liking that guy more and more each week.

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-05-2012, 12:24 PM
I'd rather have the healthier and speedier Wordlis this week than a 70% Woodley that can't chase Tebow down.

Like someone else said, I'll believe he's healthy when we see it.
Honestly, I would rather see Woodley collapse the pocket from the right side as Tebow is going to want to escape to his left where Harrison will be battling Clady.

Not so much a function of speed with Woodley and his hammy, but the power he will bring with the bull rush and ability to defend the run stronger than Worilds. He just needs to occupy a blocker or 2 on the run........he cant run down Tebow because he doesnt hustle.

Dino 6 Rings
01-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Tebow is a lefty, so which way is he more apt to scramble?

43Hitman
01-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Tebow is a lefty, so which way is he more apt to scramble?

To his left, Harrison's side.

ALLD
01-05-2012, 01:00 PM
To his left, Harrison's side.

I smell another fine.

tube517
01-05-2012, 01:34 PM
I smell another suspension.

Corrected :thumbsup:

O'Malley
01-05-2012, 01:41 PM
I smell another fine.

I think James will lower his target area this week and he will be breaking ribs and snapping legs, just the way Goodell wants it..

smokin3000gt
01-05-2012, 01:57 PM
A healthy LaMarr huh? I guess we're using the term "healthy" loosely, eh? :chuckle:

smokin3000gt
01-05-2012, 01:59 PM
I smell another fine.

A fine? If JH makes a hit that even looks hard, Goodell would suspend him for rest of the post season(if we win against Denver, of course).

GBMelBlount
01-05-2012, 02:35 PM
When the Steelers arrive in Denver this weekend to take on the Tebows, they bring with them the #1 ranked defense in the league. That particular defense accumulated their lowest number of sacks and takeaways as in previous seasons but held opponents to the fewest points and yards than any other team.

The main reason for the decreased number in sacks this season is the limited playing time of both Outside Linebackers; LaMarr Woodley and James Harrison.

Harrison dealt earlier in the season with a broken orbital bone and now gets to look like Darth Vadar on the field with his dark shield on his helmet. Woodley has been sidelined pretty much since late October. Neither have been healthy on the field together since early October and if all things are going well in Woodley’s recovery, they will be on Sunday afternoon. Little Timmy Tebow has had to deal with some respectable defenses this year, but none strike fear in the hearts of quarterbacks like the Pittsburgh Steelers defense.

read more

http://nicepickcowher.com/2012/01/05/tim-tebow-gets-a-healthy-lamarr-woodley-and-james-harrison-together-again/

I thought Harrison & Woodley had the same number of sacks this year as last year...