PDA

View Full Version : CBS Playoffs

Shoes
01-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Anyone know if it will be possible to see the playoffs online (CBS)?

Chidi29
01-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Probably not on any reputable stream like that.

I'm sure there will be some streams though.

stillers4me
01-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Why would you need to stream it if it's on CBS?

Shoes
01-04-2012, 08:42 PM
I have Direct TV and for some strange reason I'm not able to get the local stations unless I hook up the rabbit ears. Sometimes the reception is good other times not so good.

stillers4me
01-04-2012, 09:11 PM
I have Direct TV and for some strange reason I'm not able to get the local stations unless I hook up the rabbit ears. Sometimes the reception is good other times not so good.

Interesting. We have direct TV and have all the local channels.

Shoes
01-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Interesting. We have direct TV and have all the local channels.

We're lucky we have electricity :chuckle: ..... I've tried but the local stations won't give D-TV permission to carry them.

Count Steeler
01-05-2012, 05:11 AM
We're lucky we have electricity :chuckle: ..... I've tried but the local stations won't give D-TV permission to carry them.

Can't you pick up a CBS feed from another location. Does Direct TV have timeshifting channels? With my provider I get the Buffalo channels and the Seattle channels of Fox, CBS, NBC, ABC.

katmandu
01-05-2012, 12:05 PM
We're lucky we have electricity :chuckle: ..... I've tried but the local stations won't give D-TV permission to carry them.That's BS. They're regulated by the FCC and have NO choice in the matter. I'd start calling D-TV and digging more into the facts.

If that doesn't work, go to Radio Shack and install and outside roof antenna like the old days.