PDA

View Full Version : The One You Gott’a Have

stillers4me
12-28-2011, 11:26 AM
There are four guys that have a chance to play this weekend after sitting out last week versus the Rams. Maurkice Pouncey, Ben Roethlisberger, Lamar Woodley and Manny Sanders.

If i had a choice to select just one of those guys that i thought was indispensible this weekend it would have to be Maurkice Pouncey.

All you gott’a do is flip on the film of the Cleveland Browns defense...................

Read more @ http://craigwolfley.com/2011/12/the-one-you-gotta-have/

Lambert_Loonie
12-28-2011, 01:31 PM
Pouncey is the option I would've picked too. It's almost a completely different o-line when he plays.

XxKnightxX
12-28-2011, 01:40 PM
I gotta admit, yeah it was the Rams, but Trai did a decent job backing up. His snaps where sharp and he jacked up guys at the Point of attack and actually stayed low . Hes proving his versatility even more throughout this season.

Austin87
12-29-2011, 11:18 AM
I gotta admit, yeah it was the Rams, but Trai did a decent job backing up. His snaps where sharp and he jacked up guys at the Point of attack and actually stayed low . Hes proving his versatility even more throughout this season.

I like his versatility and I agree with you that he played pretty well. Essex is a below average player, but how many O-lineman in the NFL can and has played every position on the O-line. I hope we bring him back next season.

7willBheaven
12-29-2011, 01:38 PM
I like his versatility and I agree with you that he played pretty well. Essex is a below average player, but how many O-lineman in the NFL can and has played every position on the O-line. I hope we bring him back next season.

This is spot on...Essex isnt an elite player but he is solid at EVERY OL position...I'd always want to have someone like that on my team.

As far as the original topic...I still say rest them all.