PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas/What Steelers Stuff Did You Get

BigNastyDefense
12-25-2011, 11:48 AM
I would like to wish all of Steelers Universe a Merry Christmas....including the Browns, Ravens, Bengals, and Patriots fan(s) that post here....knuckleheads! :wink02:

My family didn't do Christmas gifts this year, but I did Christmas gifts with my girlfriend & her family. She got me something Steelers (which was a shock), a pair of Steelers earbuds! They are freaking awesome! They are the "iHip" brand found at the fiveBelow stores!

Crow-Magnon
12-25-2011, 12:17 PM
Nuthin'! :toofunny:

I did get a ton of Ravens stuff, though. A black long-sleeve Ravens T-shirt, two Ravens logo BIC lighters and a gray Ravens hoodie from my wife, a pair of purple Ravens slippers from my 16 YO daughter and a Ravens digital desk clock from my 18 YO daughter. Not a bad haul!

I bought my wife a pair of Ravens logo earrings to wear on Game Days. Frankly, I should have bought her Valium instead. She gets more worked up than I do during close games!

st33lersguy
12-25-2011, 12:27 PM
2 terrible towels, one black one gold

katmandu
12-25-2011, 12:42 PM
I did get a ton of Ravens stuff, though.That's because Santa Clause hates you! :toofunny:

BigNastyDefense
12-25-2011, 01:39 PM
That's because Santa Clause hates you! :toofunny:

Haha, I hope he's happy with his Christmas gifts....because a Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Champions t-shirt isn't in his future! :rofl2:

tihmtahm
12-25-2011, 03:10 PM
I guess they count even though they will be here about 10 days after Christmas... but I got myself, wife, and 2 kids authentic Polamalu jerseys!

crcsnail
12-25-2011, 03:42 PM
did pay a lot to get one of them beenie hats sent to the uk . not here yet though. ( we call them bobble hats ) why do u guys call em beenie hats ?

stillers4me
12-25-2011, 04:15 PM
I got a Steelers scarf, a Steelers wallet and a super cool pair of Pittsburgh flip flops! :lol:

KeiselPower99
12-25-2011, 04:23 PM
Wife bought me a Keisel jersey. Family got us a toaster that burns the Steeler logo into the toast. Hell Yeah!!!!!

BigNastyDefense
12-25-2011, 05:02 PM
Wife bought me a Keisel jersey. Family got us a toaster that burns the Steeler logo into the toast. Hell Yeah!!!!!

I want a toaster that does that!

steelerdiva
12-25-2011, 05:55 PM

Kewwwl!! :high5:

Buckinnuts
12-25-2011, 08:10 PM
steelers t shirt steelers hoodie steelers parking sign for the vette side of the garage(pens on other side) steelers steering wheel cover for the vette,,,,,i am sure more on the way from mom n dad...lol plus the wife n kid got about 20 steeler items

steelpinstripe87
12-25-2011, 10:04 PM
I got - I didn't even know they made stuff like this - Steelers earbuds. Totally serious. I suppose they make anything now. Totally awesome.

Mamaduck43
12-25-2011, 10:13 PM
I got a Steelers' shop building for my Christmas village that is on display all year.... I also got refill Steelers M & M's for my M & M dispenser...... A new pair of Steelers earrings, and a Steelers logo wristwatch......

Count Steeler
12-25-2011, 10:39 PM
My sons bought me a Steelers hard hat. I will definitely wear it to my next home game. Hopefully, next season.

tihmtahm
12-26-2011, 02:34 AM

That toaster rocks... I'ma try to get one of those!

HometownGal
12-26-2011, 06:04 AM
Oh my gosh - where do I start? :tt02:

I received a beautiful Steelers gift basket (along with a Pens gift basket) from one of my dearest friends. It contained a Steelers/tote/cooler, a coffee mug, a crystal freezer mug, Steelers garden flag, bumper sticker, Terrible Towel and a bunch of other Steelers items which I will mention later on. The Pens gift bag contained the same awesome items! I got a Steelers chip and dip set and a Steeler "Got Rings" t-shirt. My daughter bought me a beautiful Pens huggie blanket for when I have my chemo treatments. :thumbsup: I also received a DVD copy of "The Chief"! I received both a Steelers and Pens skull cap along with 2 gorgeous Pens medallions from XT! Santa was very good to me this year! :yay3:

SMR
12-26-2011, 06:58 AM

Dang! I want one too!! Gotta love that!

BigNastyDefense
12-26-2011, 08:12 AM
I got - I didn't even know they made stuff like this - Steelers earbuds. Totally serious. I suppose they make anything now. Totally awesome.

I got the same thing!

GoSlash27
12-26-2011, 08:30 AM
I got a CD full of Steeler songs from a prospective girlfriend.
I got her a '76 throwback Lambert jersey and those Cuce rain boots with the Steeler logos all over them. She obviously has good taste :D

Moose
12-26-2011, 08:38 AM
Sounds like Steeler Santa's been good to a bunch of us.... I got a 'seasonal' Terrible Towel ( with the snow flake ), a Steeler thermos mug ( hot/cold drinks), a Steeler logo branding iron ( for the grill, burns a Steeler logo on whatever you grill ). GO Steeler's

BigNastyDefense
12-26-2011, 08:43 AM
I got a CD full of Steeler songs from a prospective girlfriend.
I got her a '76 throwback Lambert jersey and those Cuce rain boots with the Steeler logos all over them. She obviously has good taste :D

She sounds like a keeper Slash!

BigNastyDefense
12-26-2011, 08:44 AM
Sounds like Steeler Santa's been good to a bunch of us.... I got a 'seasonal' Terrible Towel ( with the snow flake ), a Steeler thermos mug ( hot/cold drinks), a Steeler logo branding iron ( for the grill, burns a Steeler logo on whatever you grill ). GO Steeler's

I wanna get one of those branding irons so when I get my own place & invite my fam and/or my gf's fam over for steaks or burgers....the Browns fans can get food branded with the Steelers logo hahahahahahaha

GoSlash27
12-26-2011, 11:07 AM
She sounds like a keeper Slash!

She's pretty darned impressive. Her FB profile says this:

Employers

Pittsburgh Steelers Bleeding Black And Gold

College

Myron Cope's School of Football

High School

Thomas Jefferson High School
Class of 1998

Philosophy
Religious Views

Lombardism

Political Views

Steel Curtainomics

Favorite Quotations
"Yoi" -Myron Cope

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
-Jack Lambert

...See More
People Who Inspire Monica

Myron Cope
Mike Tomlin
LaMarr Woodley
James Harrison

Neither of us are in a hurry to get into a relationship right now, so we're takin' it slow.

steelerdude15
12-26-2011, 11:28 AM
I got a Steelers hat that has all the logos of the SBs the Steelers won. Its hanging on my wall.

Dodt
12-26-2011, 10:10 PM
took my Christmas money i got and picked up a premier hines jersey for half off . that and got a new winter cap

Dino 6 Rings
12-27-2011, 08:23 AM
Currently sipping coffee out of my new To Go Steelers Coffee Mug bought for me by a friend/coworker.

Tastes so good in this new mug...mmm good.

Lambert_Loonie
12-28-2011, 12:41 PM
I got a Steelers pennant, plush football, snack bowl, car magnet, cups, hat and...

...drum roll please...

A Jack Lambert autographed 8x10!

NJarhead
12-28-2011, 01:05 PM
Merry Christmas!

My Son: Real Mike Wallace Jersey, his first Terrible Towel (from Heinz Field), Steelers PJ's and a Steelers wristband.

My Wife: A sexy "I Love the Steelers" Tee

Me: Steelers lunch box, luggage tags, Calendar and my kid sister made me a Steelers teddy bear. haha