PDA

View Full Version : Clay brought up; C Brown IR'd

7willBheaven
12-23-2011, 03:51 PM
As we all thought with the injury to Moore they brought up John Clay from the PS...and they had to make room for him and they IR'd rookie DB Curtis Brown...guess his knee injury was serious enough that they figured he may not be back for a number of weeks which is unfortunate.

GodfatherofSoul
12-23-2011, 04:19 PM
Mewelde went from a 3rd down hero to a bane on offense this year.

Texasteel
12-23-2011, 04:45 PM
I'm almost as upset about Brown not coming back this year as I am Moore going down.

stillers4me
12-23-2011, 04:54 PM
Whodathunk the Browns could beat us up so bad.

86WARD
12-23-2011, 08:51 PM
Losing Brown is gonna be a hit to the special teams. He was one of the better ST guys out there.

Count Steeler
12-23-2011, 09:00 PM
Losing Brown is gonna be a hit to the special teams. He was one of the better ST guys out there.

Cro Smith has been impressive in his reps. Sure would be nice to get some guys healthy.

7willBheaven
12-23-2011, 09:12 PM
Cro Smith has been impressive in his reps. Sure would be nice to get some guys healthy.

Exactly...with Ivy and Cro-Smith now on the team and Battle healthy again and Sylvester a beast as it is...I think the ST will be fine.

The only thing I will say is I was hoping to see Brown get some more DB reps before the years end.

The Duke
12-23-2011, 09:19 PM
Exactly...with Ivy and Cro-Smith now on the team and Battle healthy again and Sylvester a beast as it is...I think the ST will be fine.

The only thing I will say is I was hoping to see Brown get some more DB reps before the years end.

same here, especially against the clowns

I'm expecting big things from the kid next year