PDA

View Full Version : Jim Harbaugh says Seahawks defense better than the Steelers

stillers4me
12-22-2011, 05:20 AM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2011/12/jim-harbaugh-says-seahawks-defense-is-better-than-the-steelers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SteelersDepotBlog+%28Steelers +Depot+Blog%29&utm_content=FaceBook

BlacknGoldBabe
12-22-2011, 05:29 AM
Typical Harbitch envy and lip service. Wish he would stick it where the sun don't shine

suitanim
12-22-2011, 05:30 AM
Karma is a bitch...

Butch
12-22-2011, 05:36 AM
Opinions are like "harbaughs" everybody's got one.

After reading this I have to go to the bathroom to take a Jim and will make sure to use plenty of toilet paper to wipe my Harbaugh!!!

HometownGal
12-22-2011, 05:39 AM
When that moronic picklehead wins anything of importance, then he can flap his yap about the Steelers or any other team for that matter. :jerkit: :upyours:

Bluecoat96
12-22-2011, 08:03 AM
Blah blah blah. Suck it Jimmy boy. You can thank Goodell and his cronies for helping to negate our pass rush by suspending Harrison.

Edman
12-22-2011, 08:08 AM
It's not like we've done anything to prove him and his brother wrong this season. In all three games against the Harbaugh brothers, we've made their average offenses and QB's look all-world, and lost all three games Tomlin was promptly outcoached in. They earned every right to smack on the Steelers. You can't call yourself a great defense when you let Bert Flacco and Alex Smith game on you.

Take our lumps and move on. Screw the Harbitches.

fansince'76
12-22-2011, 08:10 AM
:zzz:

Devilsdancefloor
12-22-2011, 08:39 AM
It's not like we've done anything to prove him and his brother wrong this season. In all three games against the Harbaugh brothers, we've made their average offenses and QB's look all-world, and lost all three games Tomlin was promptly outcoached in. They earned every right to smack on the Steelers.

QFT could not have said it any better

suitanim
12-22-2011, 08:41 AM
It's not like we've done anything to prove him and his brother wrong this season. In all three games against the Harbaugh brothers, we've made their average offenses and QB's look all-world, and lost all three games Tomlin was promptly outcoached in. They earned every right to smack on the Steelers.

I agree 100%.

But I still say karma is gonna get him AND his brother...and we will have the last laugh.

Steeldude
12-22-2011, 08:53 AM
http://www.steelersdepot.com/2011/12/jim-harbaugh-says-seahawks-defense-is-better-than-the-steelers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SteelersDepotBlog+%28Steelers +Depot+Blog%29&utm_content=FaceBook

sounds like a good opinion to me. the steelers are soft and it shows

tube517
12-22-2011, 09:00 AM
While he may have a point, it was stupid to say. As the article says,he has no tact. Fuck him. He's just bitter about the 95 AFCC loss.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/392583/colts95_medium.jpg

smokin3000gt
12-22-2011, 10:18 AM
All I want for Christmas is to knock the ravens out of the playoffs again!

polamalubeast
12-22-2011, 10:21 AM
I have no problem with this comment.

The Steelers defense was very soft on Monday and the Seahawks defense is very good in the last 6 games.

st33lersguy
12-22-2011, 10:30 AM
Easy for Jim to say when the NFL suspends James Harrison for playing defense and Jim Harbitch doesn't have to play against Harrison.

steelreserve
12-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Of course he's going to say stuff like that. He's trying to get his team not to have a letdown after a big win. Maybe trying to get in the Seahawks' heads a little, help them feel full of themselves and let their guard down. I don't really read anything into this beyond the typical coach pumping up the next game. Seattle could be 0-14 and he'd be saying "we have to watch out, they're a dangerous team" etc.

Hindes204
12-22-2011, 11:47 AM
Judging by the three games we played the Harbaughs, I would say he was correct. Our defense played like shit in those games, and Seattles defense is playing better than almost every defense in the league right now.

With that being said, hes still a douchebag for saying it.

O'Malley
12-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Blah blah blah. Suck it Jimmy boy. You can thank Goodell and his cronies for helping to negate our pass rush by suspending Harrison.

This...

X-Terminator
12-22-2011, 01:12 PM
Kiss my ass, Jimbo.

zulater
12-22-2011, 02:18 PM
How much of a leg up do you suppose Harbaugh got from his brother in handling the Steelers blitz schemes? My guess is that he's been getting schooled in it since the schedule came out. Not using this as an excuse, but usually when we play out of division opponents they have difficulty figuring out where the extra guy is coming from. We came with plenty of blitzes against the Niners, but they easily picked them up almost every time. I mean here's a team that gave up 18 sacks in their previous 3 games, and hardly a break down on their line all night? Something's wrong with that picture. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if the reason the Niners lost to the Cardinals the week before was because they took time out of their game prep that week working on the Steelers defensive schemes?

Or maybe I'm just getting paranoid? :noidea: :chuckle:

steel striker
12-22-2011, 02:54 PM
I just can't stand either of the Harbaugh coaches and, both of them show NO CLASS! Not to mention the whole Niner organization should be keeping a low profile after the power outages on MNF.

XxKnightxX
12-22-2011, 03:04 PM
No use in crying over spilled milk folks, we lost, they can say whatever the hell they want from us. If all the blitz schemes got picked up, it would have shown in the film that they have easy access to. Thats Lebeaus fault for not mixing up the rushing schemes AND poor piss effort from the players from not beating the men in front of them.

86WARD
12-22-2011, 03:06 PM
He's a fag...

tube517
12-22-2011, 03:28 PM
No use in crying over spilled milk folks, we lost, they can say whatever the hell they want from us. If all the blitz schemes got picked up, it would have shown in the film that they have easy access to. Thats Lebeaus fault for not mixing up the rushing schemes AND poor piss effort from the players from not beating the men in front of them.

True. But, he's still an ass clown and his brother is a jack hole. They can still go roll in a pile of feces and kiss my ass for all I care.

Dino 6 Rings
12-22-2011, 03:33 PM
Jim Harbough has hated Pittsburgh since having his Teeth Busted out of his mouth in the Playoffs in 1996...

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1996-12-30/sports/9612300048_1_afc-semifinal-kordell-stewart-mike-tomczak

So he can "talk" all the smack he wants, we all know, those teeth in his mouth are FAKE cause the real ones are buried in the rubble of Three Rivers Stadium!

oneforthetoe
12-22-2011, 03:43 PM
I still profess that our defense played well enough for us to win if we would have had a positive offensive contribution. Like most defensive schemes, Lebeau's works better when the other team is playing from behind, or at the very least, the offense doesn't keep turning the ball over. I've tried to blank this game out of my mind, but if memory serves me correctly, our d gave up 13 points on the first three turnovers. I truly believe that if the offense doesn't turn the ball over we win this game in the fourth quarter.

fansince'76
12-22-2011, 03:47 PM
Jim Harbough has hated Pittsburgh since having his Teeth Busted out of his mouth in the Playoffs in 1996...

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1996-12-30/sports/9612300048_1_afc-semifinal-kordell-stewart-mike-tomczak

So he can "talk" all the smack he wants, we all know, those teeth in his mouth are FAKE cause the real ones are buried in the rubble of Three Rivers Stadium!

Tomczak - ugh.

Dino 6 Rings
12-22-2011, 03:53 PM
Tomczak - ugh.

yep, but someone needs to find the photo of Jim Harbaugh's bloody face in the Colts uniform that game and Post it to this site, I've been trying to find it but its kind of hard with the creepers here at work looking over my should "whatcha doing?"...

"NOTHING SHUT UP! EF YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS CREEPER!" but I can't really say that so...

Count Steeler
12-22-2011, 03:53 PM
Not worth my time. Next.

steelreserve
12-22-2011, 03:54 PM
I still profess that our defense played well enough for us to win if we would have had a positive offensive contribution. Like most defensive schemes, Lebeau's works better when the other team is playing from behind, or at the very least, the offense doesn't keep turning the ball over. I've tried to blank this game out of my mind, but if memory serves me correctly, our d gave up 13 points on the first three turnovers. I truly believe that if the offense doesn't turn the ball over we win this game in the fourth quarter.

Not to mention, they held the 49ers to a field goal after Ben's fumble on our own 20 ... then the idiot leaping call on special teams led to a touchdown. They really only gave up one touchdown that was their fault. I do agree that they're the one unit that actually played well, given the situation they were stuck in.

But regardless, even if you throw out the turnovers, the offense only scored three points. That wouldn't have been good enough to win anyway.

O'Malley
12-22-2011, 05:44 PM

Agreed, but Dick also saves a few wrinkles every season especially when playing NFC teams.. Can't show your hand if your likely to play them in the Super Bowl..

Count Steeler
12-22-2011, 05:49 PM
Here's a plan. John in the AFCG, Jim in the SB and they can cry wee wee wee all the way home.