PDA

View Full Version : Steelers problem

polamalubeast
12-19-2011, 11:05 PM
Not able to finish drives with points
terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible field position vs the best defense in the NFL
Shushi sucks
-10 for the tunovers ratio
no pass rush

I still believe in the chance of steelers and its problems can be fixed.It's not the end of the world, if the Steelers do not win the division.

It's just that we must win the battle of turnovers.It's amazing that they are 10-4 despite the differencial of -10

The 49ers are a very good team

katmandu
12-19-2011, 11:18 PM
-10 for the tunovers ratio
no pass rush

I still believe in the chance of steelers and its problems can be fixed.It's not the end of the world, if the Steelers do not win the division.

It's just that we must win the battle of turnovers.It's amazing that they are 10-4 despite the differencial of -10

You missed the last interception....... It's now MINUS ELEVEN,

JayC
12-19-2011, 11:46 PM
i look at our defense and like the names but WTF we can't make that many big plays anymore. maybe a healthy woodley and non-suspended james might've changed that. i don't know. it's just crazy how a team can do almost all short passes and completely own us with the big names we have on defense. i really can't identity what the problem is aside from the pass rush. is that all it really is?

7willBheaven
12-19-2011, 11:57 PM
i look at our defense and like the names but WTF we can't make that many big plays anymore. maybe a healthy woodley and non-suspended james might've changed that. i don't know. it's just crazy how a team can do almost all short passes and completely own us with the big names we have on defense. i really can't identity what the problem is aside from the pass rush. is that all it really is?

One thing I was screaming for most of the night...having the corners play UP on their man...when they're 7-10 yards off its easy for a WR to take off and cut back or whatever or just stop and catch an easy pass. A few times I saw when a CB played up and the QB passed that to that WR the pass was incomplete. Not saying this would fix everything but if you had this that would help the pass rush and visa versa.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
12-20-2011, 12:14 AM
This team had everything to play for .... once again can't get off the field on 3rd down, Ben should have been pulled at the end of this game, the team wasn't prepared and it showed, shame on the coaches shame on everyone. Would have been better to leave the lights off as it was way to painful to watch.