PDA

View Full Version : 49ers run defense

polamalubeast
12-17-2011, 02:21 PM
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sfo/2011.htm

If Roethlisberger does not play, it will be very difficult to win.The defense against the run of the 49ers is unbelievable

I do not think the Steelers will be able to run against the 49ers and if Roethlisberger does not play, the Steelers are in trouble for this game.

Do you think the Steelers can win without Roethlisberger against the 49ers?

I think the Steelers can win if the defense plays like they played against the Falcons and Titans in 2010, but his will be difficult.

The Duke
12-17-2011, 04:41 PM

If Roethlisberger does not play, it will be very difficult to win.The defense against the run of the 49ers is unbelievable

I do not think the Steelers will be able to run against the 49ers and if Roethlisberger does not play, the Steelers are in trouble for this game.

I think the Steelers can win if the defense plays like they played against the Falcons and Titans in 2010, but his will be difficult.

Not impossible at all against Alex Smith :chuckle:

zulater
12-17-2011, 07:45 PM

The 49ers best player Patrick Willis is doubtful for this game. So they wont be as tough as usual.

Psycho Ward 86
12-17-2011, 09:36 PM
i dont think were going to run against the 49ers regardless of Patrick Willis' and Roethlisberger's status.

Devilsdancefloor
12-17-2011, 09:39 PM
if ben doenst pay i think the D is gonna have to score for us to win, but again any given sunday

Shoes
12-17-2011, 10:14 PM
Life is difficult sometimes.......and we can win with out Ben. Sleep well my friend :chuckle:

st33lersguy
12-17-2011, 10:57 PM
No Ben. No Pouncey. Must put up with Piss Kemo. Mendenhall's tendency to dance around and not hit a hole with authority. The defense and or special teams will have to score a touchdown

7willBheaven
12-17-2011, 11:03 PM
No Ben. No Pouncey. Must put up with Piss Kemo. Mendenhall's tendency to dance around and not hit a hole with authority. The defense and or special teams will have to score a touchdown

No you dont have to put up with Kemo...he was demoted again behind Essex and Essex will start at LG.

7willBheaven
12-17-2011, 11:04 PM
I think the Steelers can win either way. Batch got most of the practice time this week and is more prepared than just coming off the bench "cold" and such and I'm sure even ol Dixon got some more reps this week too. As long as that play smart they can win...the 49ers do not scare me.

Steeldude
12-18-2011, 12:52 AM
of course the steelers can win without BR.

the 49ers could have the worst run defense, but the steelers still wouldn't establish a running attack against them. arians admits he doesn't game plan for a team's weaknesses or strengths.

XxKnightxX
12-18-2011, 02:33 AM
of course the steelers can win without BR.

the 49ers could have the worst run defense, but the steelers still wouldn't establish a running attack against them. arians admits he doesn't game plan for a team's weaknesses or strengths.

Pretty arrogant or lazy on his end dont you think