PDA

View Full Version : Kemo and his Boneheaded Penalties are a SERIOUS Liability !

katmandu
12-08-2011, 11:25 PM
Kemo used to be a hell of a player back in the day. But the last couple years he's committing more and more STUPID, BONEHEADED penalties!

Kemo had (3) penalties tonight that were VERY costly!

Our OL is hurting enough as is without Kemo doing this crap!

How long will Tomlin and crew tolerate this crap out of Kemo ?

Merchant
12-08-2011, 11:41 PM
I'm sick of this guy man. Every week if he gets into the rotation he makes some boneheaded move. He does. not. learn.

BigNastyDefense
12-08-2011, 11:49 PM
I want a guard in the first round so we can cut him. He's got a ton of ability to play in this league, but he's got a ten cent head. He holds when he doesn't need to, constantly false starts, and then all of his dumb personal foul penalties. I don't even want him as a backup. We had three first downs called back tonight because of Kemo's stupid ass.

I don't even want him for depth. We can take a guard and then Legursky is back to being a super stud.

I hope Pouncey gets that knee right, him being out means Kemo plays.

PalmerSteel
12-09-2011, 12:05 AM
and he acts like he never does anything wrong. so much potential but too many idiot mistakes. grrr!

steel9guy
12-09-2011, 12:29 AM
He needs out, I've never liked him and he's always been a penalty machine.

st33lersguy
12-09-2011, 12:36 AM
Dear Mr. Rooney,

Please cut Piss Kemo's sorry airheaded ass this offseason

Sincerely, a concerned Steeler fan

polamalubeast
12-09-2011, 06:12 AM
Kemo is a steelers killer

HometownGal
12-09-2011, 06:31 AM
The sad thing is the guy DOES have a lot of potential but a ten cent noggin. :doh: If I could have reached through the TV screen last night, I would have punched him right in that dime sized head several times last night. He needs to go - sooner rather than later.

43Hitman
12-09-2011, 07:00 AM
I don't how someone can be that dumb. I mean really, how many freaking times does this guy have to make the same mistakes before our front office just kicks his ass down the road? I don't know who is available on the waiver wire, but anything has to be better than this penalty factory. http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/images/smilies/frusty.gif http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/images/smilies/frusty.gif http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/images/smilies/frusty.gif

43Hitman
12-09-2011, 07:01 AM
Dup post. oops

polamalubeast
12-09-2011, 07:05 AM
CUT him today.

86WARD
12-09-2011, 07:27 AM
Hate him. Pretty much always have. He's guaranteed one hold and one boneheaded penalty a game. Guaranteed...

SCSTILLER
12-09-2011, 07:29 AM
The sad thing is the guy DOES have a lot of potential but a ten cent noggin. :doh: If I could have reached through the TV screen last night, I would have punched him right in that dime sized head several times last night. He needs to go - sooner rather than later.

I think the reason he plays like he has a ten cent noggin is that his helmet is 3 sizes too small for his head cutting off circulation to his brain causing him to not think right. I mean, have you ever seen how that pumpkin of his is jammed inside that brain bucket (then again, brain bucket in this reference may be a stretch)

Moose
12-09-2011, 07:34 AM
I have to side in with the majority so far on this one also. KEMO needs to hit the pavement. I never liked the guy and I really don't see his worth for the team. He almost would have cost us the game last night if it weren't for other great players to pull us out of a bad situation.....thanks Mendy, Gay, Brown and of course Ben!!!!! Kemo is completely worthless. And those stupid ass looks on his face when he gets flagged is idiotic. Get rid of this moron before he costs us a PLAY OFF game !!!

SteelerEmpire
12-09-2011, 08:22 AM
This guy makes the All Flacco team: he's lost all confidence and ability in himself and his play.

whodat1
12-09-2011, 08:27 AM
I don't post often though I read here everyday, but I have to chime in on this. Kemo. Must. GO! Those were not only bonehead penalties, but they occurred at the worst possible times on all three occurrences.

steelerdude15
12-09-2011, 08:28 AM
He's got to go. He's a weak link on this team.

Dino 6 Rings
12-09-2011, 09:27 AM
I think you guys are being to hard on Kimo for the game.

Foster, Holding on a 12 yard gain turning a first down on 3rd and 11 into a 3rd and 21 in the 2nd Quarter was a big penalty.

Fumbles by Hines and Miller, both Huge Blunders.

Unnecessary roughness penalites on Farrior and Harrison, huge problems.

The Illegal use of the Hands call on Kimo was as Ticky Tack as either of the Farrior or Harrison penalites.

The last penalty on Kimo was a holding on 3rd and 1, that turned into a 3rd and 11, and watch as Ben ignores the check down who is wide open on the ride side of the field coming toward the middle and tries to force the ball deep on his bad foot. That's all on Kimo?

I'm not saying the guy is great, but he's starting to get the kind of attacks that William Gay got 2 seasons ago, and last night, I'd say William Gay was the player of the game, knocking down balls and being in position to make the interception at the end to save us the game.

wvsportsman
12-09-2011, 09:31 AM
I'm with ya'll on this! He has me going nuts at least a couple time any game he's in!

BigNastyDefense
12-09-2011, 09:33 AM
Dino, it's not just last night. It's all through his career. How long has he been here? Every game he is good for at least one holding penalty and one really dumb person foul/hands to the face/false start penalty. EVERY SINGLE GAME! It's the reason he was benched for Legursky. If Pouncey doesn't get hurt, Kemo sees maybe five snaps total in relief of Legursky.

NJarhead
12-09-2011, 09:35 AM
So I guess we're all on the same page here. Not sure what went wrong with this guy, but he's turned into a flag magnet and his blocking is mediocre at best. Last night on 3rd and goal when he pulled, he could have blocked anyone of three defenders and he blocked no one and ended up on his face. On first and goal (running play) he was wrestling with a defender behind Ben after the handoff. WTF?

katmandu
12-09-2011, 09:41 AM
I think you guys are being to hard on Kimo for the game. It's NOT just this game I'm referencing.

Kemo's play has dropped off significantly and his generation of penalties has increased since his days of playing alongside of Alan Fanaca.

BTW, maybe the reason his head looks small inside his helmet is there is NO padding in it! There for giving Kemo concussions!

Come on Kemo! Get you act together and play like you used to man!

Gotta say though... Kemo does a good job when he's pulling out.

NJarhead
12-09-2011, 09:50 AM
I think you guys are being to hard on Kimo for the game.

Dino, it's not just last night. It's all through his career.

It's NOT just this game I'm referencing.

Agreed. He's been drawing flags for late hits for a while now and I seem to see him struggling behind the LOS where the rest of the o-line is creating at least some semblance of a pocket. Not sure what happened to him. He was a mauler, but now he seems to have lost some talent and is compensating with bush league BS.

86WARD
12-09-2011, 09:50 AM
Dino, it's not just last night. It's all through his career. How long has he been here? Every game he is good for at least one holding penalty and one really dumb person foul/hands to the face/false start penalty. EVERY SINGLE GAME! It's the reason he was benched for Legursky. If Pouncey doesn't get hurt, Kemo sees maybe five snaps total in relief of Legursky.

EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Dino 6 Rings
12-09-2011, 09:53 AM
yep, he has his issues, not saying he doesn't, just saying the calls against him last night weren't as bad as they had been in the past and it seems like some people are lumping last night's game into his problems this season. I saw a hold, a ticky tack hand to the face call and pretty much that's it. I didn't see any hits after the play was over or piling on. I also saw 9 other guys on the Roster make mistakes that could have cost us the game. Including Ben, Brown, Ward, Miller, Farrior, Harrison and so on.

NJarhead
12-09-2011, 10:04 AM
yep, he has his issues, not saying he doesn't, just saying the calls against him last night weren't as bad as they had been in the past and it seems like some people are lumping last night's game into his problems this season. I saw a hold, a ticky tack hand to the face call and pretty much that's it. I didn't see any hits after the play was over or piling on. I also saw 9 other guys on the Roster make mistakes that could have cost us the game. Including Ben, Brown, Ward, Miller, Farrior, Harrison and so on.

Farriors was sort of incidental IMO, but anyway Kemo was getting beat in pass protection (like on the hands-to-the-face penalty), blown up on run blocks and he was a drive killin machine last night. Yes, Ward and Miller ended two drives themselves, but no one is going to accuse those two of a trend. Kemo has developed a trend as a liability in all fecets. Again my opinion.

GodfatherofSoul
12-09-2011, 10:07 AM
I can forgive some of his errors since with Ben's injury I'd rather him get a holding call than give up a hit. Problem was he made so many other mistakes.

Dino 6 Rings
12-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Farriors was sort of incidental IMO, but anyway Kemo was getting beat in pass protection (like on the hands-to-the-face penalty), blown up on run blocks and he was a drive killin machine last night. Yes, Ward and Miller ended two drives themselves, but no one is going to accuse those two of a trend. Kemo has developed a trend as a liability in all fecets. Again my opinion.

its all good, I cussed a couple times last night and at least once was at Kemo, it just doesn't make sense to pile on the guy, he looked like he was having a rough night, and the penalties again, weren't the piling on late hit types he had gotten in the past. I'd rather he not be the starter, but when he's in there, I root for the guy to do well. Better than Mahan or some other scrub we've had to put up with in the last few years.

zulater
12-09-2011, 11:00 AM
I can forgive some of his errors since with Ben's injury I'd rather him get a holding call than give up a hit. Problem was he made so many other mistakes.

The play he drew the holding call on he did in fact allow his man to get a huge hit on Ben.

zulater
12-09-2011, 11:01 AM

The play he drew the holding call on he did in fact allow his man to get a huge hit on Ben.

GodfatherofSoul
12-09-2011, 11:33 AM
On that 3rd and one before the INT he had someone's arm clamped at the LOS.

zulater
12-09-2011, 11:45 AM
On that 3rd and one before the INT he had someone's arm clamped at the LOS.

On the first and goal from the 2 Kemo had someone's arm hooked and should have been called for the hold. I wish he had been in fact, then at least we kick the fg. :heh:

I've said this before, I think Kemo's knee is completely shot, cartilage on cartilage, and as a result he has no lower body strength and can no longer drive block. If you noticed after the touchdown pass to Brown, Ben is hugging Kemo almost looked as he was consoling him. In other words, the guy is physically shot, and trying to do the job. He just can't cut it anymore.

XxKnightxX
12-09-2011, 01:54 PM
On the first and goal from the 2 Kemo had someone's arm hooked and should have been called for the hold. I wish he had been in fact, then at least we kick the fg. :heh:

I've said this before, I think Kemo's knee is completely shot, cartilage on cartilage, and as a result he has no lower body strength and can no longer drive block. If you noticed after the touchdown pass to Brown, Ben is hugging Kemo almost looked as he was consoling him. In other words, the guy is physically shot, and trying to do the job. He just can't cut it anymore.

Time to just cut ties with him then man, Ill take fat boy Leonard Davis if hes still around or at least a guard that wont half ass a play. Ben is going to end up in a leg cast if they dont address the situation now.

Animal Mother
12-09-2011, 02:33 PM
Maybe we can convince Faneca to come back for a couple games? Hmmm?

fansince'76
12-09-2011, 02:40 PM
Maybe we can convince Faneca to come back for a couple games? Hmmm?

Faneca has dropped nearly 100 pounds since he retired.

http://blogs.sites.post-gazette.com/images/stories/Dan_Gigler/faneca_skinny.jpg

http://blogs.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/sports/blog-n-gold/30403-qaa-alan-faneca

tube517
12-09-2011, 02:49 PM

http://blogs.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/sports/blog-n-gold/30403-qaa-alan-faneca

Damn, he's skinny. He wasn't a fatso when playing football. He was big but not Big Snack big. Man, he looks different.

XxKnightxX
12-09-2011, 02:49 PM

http://www.islander.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Ac-Fabio-12-29-ln.jpg

Count Steeler
12-09-2011, 03:59 PM
I'll take a pylon over Kemo. Just as smart.

43Hitman
12-09-2011, 04:12 PM
I'll take a pylon over Kemo. Just as smart.

Come on! Don't sell the pylon short.