PDA

View Full Version : Steelers' Roethlisberger changes identity on, off field

SteelerEmpire
12-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Article:

I remember sitting in the courtroom in Milledgeville, Ga., in April 2010 listening to the local prosecutor say he didn't have enough evidence to press rape charges on Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. The prosecturor proceeded to reveal ugly detail after ugly detail of the incident that soiled Roethlisberger's image and got him suspended by the NFL for four games.

LINK: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d824d2fe1/article/steelers-roethlisberger-changes-identity-on-off-field?module=HP11_cp

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/b_roethlisberger_111207_WIDE.jpg

HometownGal
12-07-2011, 05:27 PM
Roethlisberger got married before this season and several members of the organization attended the ceremony. It was viewed as a sign that Roethlisberger could start reshaping his image as someone who settled down personally and it spoke volumes that teammates, coaches and team executives were invited and shared in the celebration.

Ashley would kick his ass if he got out of line. :heh:

I love the changes I've seen in Ben this season and it has definitely shown in his play and comradery with his teammates. :thumbsup: WTG Ben! :applaudit:

polamalubeast
12-07-2011, 05:30 PM
The important thing that has no other drama over the next offseason!

ALLD
12-07-2011, 05:32 PM
He is playing much better. Just think if he had an OL that could block. I guarantee at least 2 more SB wins.

siss
12-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Ashley would kick his ass if he got out of line. :heh:

I love the changes I've seen in Ben this season and it has definitely shown in his play and comradery with his teammates. :thumbsup: WTG Ben! :applaudit:
The Mrs. should really be the one up for MVP!

43Hitman
12-07-2011, 05:57 PM
Why does ESPN and the NFL always rehash this crap. Whats done is done, would be nice if everyone could just move on.

SMR
12-07-2011, 08:27 PM
Why does ESPN and the NFL always rehash this crap. Whats done is done, would be nice if everyone could just move on.

Didn't you get the memo? Its cuz they love the Cheatriots.

fansince'76
12-07-2011, 08:34 PM

This. Enough already.

HometownGal
12-08-2011, 03:49 AM

Goodildo must have run out of players to fine this week.

Texasteel
12-08-2011, 03:57 AM
Article:

I remember sitting in the courtroom in Milledgeville, Ga., in April 2010 listening to the local prosecutor say he didn't have enough evidence to press rape charges on Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. The prosecturor proceeded to reveal ugly detail after ugly detail of the incident that soiled Roethlisberger's image and got him suspended by the NFL for four games.

LINK: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d824d2fe1/article/steelers-roethlisberger-changes-identity-on-off-field?module=HP11_cp

It did irritate me that a low talent prosecutor that could not put together a case that would stand up in court, decided to try Ben in the media.

Also the fact that this story gets rehashed over and over show what I have been saying for a couple of years. The existence of a talented sports writer these days is as unusual as a holding call on the Patriots.