PDA

View Full Version : Will you watch the Fake National Championship this year?

steelreserve
12-05-2011, 11:04 PM
I'm not trying to start a duplicate thread to bitch about all the problems with the BCS. Just take an actual poll about whether you're interested in it at all.

Me, this will be the first one in several years that I can say for sure I won't even turn on the TV. I'll probably spend the time drinking malt liquor and playing Skyrim.

Note that I am so disgusted with this that I even passed up the opportunity to choose "Patriots suck and Tom Brady is Gay" on my own poll, just to vote "no."

43Hitman
12-06-2011, 06:48 AM
I won't be watching. Skyrim is so much more rewarding.

fansince'76
12-06-2011, 07:57 AM
I don't watch or follow college football, so no.

steeldevil
12-06-2011, 08:20 AM
Eh maybe. That day is my birthday so maybe not.

And there is noting fake about the GAME(those two teams are CLEARLY the best two), but the process is fake and flawed if thats what you are talking about.

venom
12-06-2011, 08:35 AM
Yea , I will probably watch it . I want LSU to win big due to I hate Saben .

suitanim
12-06-2011, 09:09 AM
Oklahoma State versus LSU, I might have watched. My problem is the SEC (who have clearly.....ummmmmmm......encouraged their refs to help some of their teams get into the NC game in the past), was vehemently AGAINST a rematch between 1 and 2 Ohio State and Michigan a few years ago, but suddenly and miraculously had a change of heart this year on the same exact matter.

No conference championship = no national championship. Period.

salamander
12-06-2011, 09:38 AM
Nope. Oklahoma State should have been chosen over Alabama in my opinion. I'm sick of watching SEC teams in the championship games.

suitanim
12-07-2011, 05:26 AM
By the way, D1-AA (aka FCS) plays a real and legitimate championship game arrived at by holding a tournament.

steelreserve
12-07-2011, 03:32 PM
By the way, D1-AA (aka FCS) plays a real and legitimate championship game arrived at by holding a tournament.

So does every other level of football, and every other sport except figure skating as far as I know.

Hindes204
12-07-2011, 06:01 PM
I chose no...I am fed up with the BCS and unfortunately it isnt ever going to change, it brings in too much money.

st33lersguy
12-07-2011, 09:42 PM
This B.S. National Championship matchup is a perfect representation of the biggest joke in american sports, the B.S.

Godfather
12-07-2011, 09:49 PM
I'm an LSU fan, so yes.

But it's disgusting that the gumps get another bite at the apple. Basically, they earned a bye because they lost while we had to play an extra road game against a ranked opponent.