View Full Version : Woodley: Hamstring will be issue rest of the season

SteelerEmpire
12-05-2011, 03:37 PM
I thought this would be the case... :frusty:

---------------------------------------

By Scott Brown
PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Sunday, December 4, 2011

LaMarr Woodley is hopeful he will play Thursday night after sitting out the final three quarters today at Heinz Field.

But the Steelers' outside linebacker said his hamstring will likely be an issue the rest of the season, necessitating some sort of platoon with Jason Worilds at left outside linebacker.

LINK: http://pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/print_770392.html#ixzz1fcwKNzHN

Count Steeler
12-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Take the night off and rest it for the next game. We SHOULD not need Woodley Thursday night. :fingerscrossed:

Craic
12-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Sit down, do not play. Worilds is playing good enough right now. Rest the hammy up for the playoffs. We have a two game lead over every team in the wildcard hunt with four games left, two of them against Cleveland.

I know it's not a gimme to make the playoffs, but we should be able to go 2-2 in the last four games without Woodley, and entering the playoffs in the 5th seed rather than the 6th seed does nothing for us.

XxKnightxX
12-05-2011, 04:10 PM
The standard is the Standard, just his presence alone gives a sigh of relief, but Worlids has definitely stepped up, he provides a 'speed' rush phase rather than the power moves that Harrison and Woodley use.

SteelGhost
12-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Sit down, do not play. Worilds is playing good enough right now. Rest the hammy up for the playoffs. We have a two game lead over every team in the wildcard hunt with four games left, two of them against Cleveland.

I know it's not a gimme to make the playoffs, but we should be able to go 2-2 in the last four games without Woodley, and entering the playoffs in the 5th seed rather than the 6th seed does nothing for us.

^^THIS^^

Merchant
12-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

2-2? What schedule are you looking at lol. I see 3-1, possibly 4-0. *knocks on wood*