PDA

View Full Version : Ben's strange reaction

GodfatherofSoul
12-05-2011, 10:19 AM
It was on a pass play to Hines, I think it was a slant or maybe another bubble screen. It was really close to getting picked. After the play, even though it went for good yardage Ben looked to the sidelines and made the "Whoa!!! Slow. Down." gesture. Couldn't figure out the context.

HollywoodSteel
12-05-2011, 10:40 AM
I'll have to watch it again, but at first blush it seemed to me that Ben was acknowledging that he changed the play at the line and was saying "I know." But I could be wrong.

XxKnightxX
12-05-2011, 12:49 PM
It was on a pass play to Hines, I think it was a slant or maybe another bubble screen. It was really close to getting picked. After the play, even though it went for good yardage Ben looked to the sidelines and made the "Whoa!!! Slow. Down." gesture. Couldn't figure out the context.

I saw it and I think it was just that he changed the play completely, maybe it was supposed to be a run and Ben was like F that Ill go Brett Favre and call my own shit lol.

Godfather
12-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Is that a problem though? I'd think most quarterbacks are allowed to change the play at the line of scrimmage.

SteelGhost
12-05-2011, 06:57 PM
It was like "I know, I know, calm down guys" IMO