PDA

View Full Version : Best win of the season?

polamalubeast
12-04-2011, 02:40 PM
Do you think it's the best win of the season now?

steelerdude15
12-04-2011, 02:54 PM
I'd have to say against the Patriots was the best.

steelersfanman92
12-04-2011, 02:55 PM
From my point of view it was the Patriots game

Psycho Ward 86
12-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Oh man that's a tough one. I'm going to have to go with this game against the Bengals. Great redzone offense, solid running game against a GREAT run defense (albeit they were missing 3 starters, but two of them were cornerbacks), Ben was efficient in what few throws he made, great defense against an O-line that allowed the fewest sacks in the league, a rare punt return TD, and a blocked field goal on what should have been a chip shot 3 points.

Gotta give it up to the team for this one! Great job everyone!

fansince'76
12-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Patriots. This team has had a noticeable mental block about playing them for a while now, and that game proved they can beat them. HUGE monkey off their backs.

SteelerFanInStl
12-04-2011, 03:00 PM
I'd have to say against the Patriots was the best.

Me too. The Pats have had our number for a long time and we took it to them this year.

katmandu
12-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Well, since I live in Bungleland and see what A-holes some of their fans can be, I say THIS game is the BEST so far!

Polamalu Princess
12-04-2011, 03:07 PM
I enjoyed this game the most, but I have to say the Pats was the best win.

Edman
12-04-2011, 03:08 PM
The best win of the season is one the Steelers didn't win yet.

The Patriots win was the best so far. Because the Steelers were on a bad streak against Tom Brady and the Belichick Offense. The Steelers were always a great team and among the best in the AFC, but were always thwarted by Brady and New England. Losing to them was getting tiresome, especially after last year's Sunday Night debacle.

Getting that monkey off our back was great, but we're not done with them yet. I want the Pats destroyed in the postseason.

VTsteel
12-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Pats game for sure . . . living here in Patsie land and living through the Cheatriots wins of the past. My heart still hurts from that 1st AFC title game that they stole from us. So, yeah the win against them was super sweet.

The only regular season win I would have wanted more than the Patsie game was the home game against the freaking Rats. I am still having heartburn over that 92 yard drive we gave up at the end. I can only hope for a third opportunity at retribution.

st33lersguy
12-04-2011, 04:18 PM
Bengals, they completely dominated them everywhere, including on the scoreboard. It was the widest margin of victory the steelers won by

zulater
12-04-2011, 10:59 PM
The best is yet to come.

suitanim
12-05-2011, 05:18 AM
Bengals....we let up in the 2nd half against The Cheats. We played 60 minutes of complete football yesterday.

Count Steeler
12-05-2011, 05:21 AM
Pats* was a great mental win as well as a W. We need to keep building on yesterday's performance.

Moose
12-05-2011, 06:05 PM
I'd probably go with the Pat's game, due to it was like a 'monkey' on our back. The Pat's are always on a win streak and ahead of division, heading to play offs, etc.,etc.. It was a mental win too. The bungholes was a satisfying win to me, just the way we dominated them and hammered their constant 'smack' talk of how they are rookies, finally showing power, able to play with the 'big dogs' and of course the forever 'who dey' crap they slober out of their mouths. GO STEELERs

SteelGhost
12-05-2011, 06:18 PM
Pats* by far IMHO, but the best will come in the playoffs, specially if we beat the Rats:nod:

43Hitman
12-05-2011, 08:01 PM
The best is yet to come.

This.

stillers4me
12-05-2011, 10:51 PM
The Pats* game was a thing of beauty to watch as they're definitely the better of the two teams.

But I sure had a good time at work today. :lol:

The WH
12-07-2011, 02:03 PM
Best win of the season is when we send Tebow, Flacco, or Brady home from the playoffs.

zulater
12-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Best win of the season is when we send Tebow, Flacco, or Brady home from the playoffs.

Or better yet, when Harrison "pulls on his belt" over a fallen Aaron Rodgers.

polamalubeast
12-07-2011, 02:05 PM

and Rodgers!

The WH
12-07-2011, 02:13 PM
Or Rodgers.

But aside from the colors he wears, I think Rodgers is a great guy and a great player.

polamalubeast
12-07-2011, 02:36 PM
Or Rodgers.

But aside from the colors he wears, I think Rodgers is a great guy and a great player.

Yes, but it will be must to beat him if he has a Super Bowl rematch!

XxKnightxX
12-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Yes, but it will be must to beat him if he has a Super Bowl rematch!

You know when he put the dagger on us in last years super bowl. It hurt like hell but we lost to a team that was on a hellbent mission to win it all and I knew they would come in this season lighting up the scoreboard, and they have. At first I wasnt too concerned about them, but now I want the Steelers to face them again in a SB rematch. Or knowing our history well end up facing the 9ers again lol.

HometownGal
12-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Definitely the win over the Cheats*. Not only was the win dominating, it was an added plus to see Blubber Puss Belidick* fretting and looking like he was going to shart his pants the entire game while pacing the sidelines. :bananadoggywow:

smokin3000gt
12-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Patriots. This team has had a noticeable mental block about playing them for a while now, and that game proved they can beat them. HUGE monkey off their backs.

Agreed. Not only beat them but took it to 'em like they usually take it to us. Definitely the most fun I've had watching a game this year!

Austin87
12-08-2011, 04:58 AM
I have to say the Patriots, we beat them at their own game. Short passes all day long. We really caught them off-guard.

steelreserve
12-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Patriots; it's not even close. We destroyed them as thoroughly as anyone has in years, with the added satisfaction of beating them by using their own cheap-ass offense against them and rubbing their faces in it. That was probably the most satisfying win in a decade, not counting playoffs.