PDA

View Full Version : Woodley ready to return for Steelers

polamalubeast
11-30-2011, 04:00 PM
Linebacker LaMarr Woodley went through his most extensive practice on Wednesday and appears to be ready to play again when the Steelers take on the Cincinnati Bengals Sunday at Heinz Field.

"I was out there practicing again today," Woodley said. "I felt pretty good."

Woodley has missed the past three games over four weekends with a hamstring injury. Nevertheless, he's still tied for second in the AFC with nine sacks, just 1.5 behind leader Von Miller, a rookie with the Denver Broncos.

Troy Polamalu, who Mike Tomlin said has no symptoms from a possible concussion Sunday, did not practice today.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11334/1193632-100.stm#ixzz1fEEV5073

Count Steeler
11-30-2011, 04:05 PM
Bring on the red head. Let's have some Dalton soup on Sunday.

OnlyOne21
11-30-2011, 04:23 PM
Good news! I believe this weeks contest is going to be one in which we see a total team performance and an easy win. The Steelers were sleepwalking through KC this past weekend and the Bengals needed everything they had to pull out a last second win against the Browns.

I generally take nothing for granted but I think man for man they know they played a lousy and very lackluster game. I think they step it up this week against the Bengals and Monday all the sports talk shows will be talking about the Steelers being the team to beat in the AFC. Oh and I expect the biggest stats to come from Mike Wallace.

steelerdude15
11-30-2011, 05:04 PM
It's good to see LaMarr coming back because there hasn't been any pressure coming from that side, unless I've just not notice it.

The Duke
11-30-2011, 07:25 PM
Good!

and with Worilds improving I'd really like to see him sub in for both Wood and James more than just a couple plays this game. Deebo especially looked pretty winded even by the 3rd quarter the last two games

Boomerang
12-01-2011, 02:35 AM
Woodley adds that extra dimension to our D ,good to have him back.

Austin87
12-01-2011, 03:54 AM
Glad he's back.

HometownGal
12-01-2011, 05:24 AM
:applaudit: :yay3: :applaudit: It will be good to have Lamarr back! :tt03: