PDA

View Full Version : Onto the Bengals

Psycho Ward 86
11-28-2011, 07:38 PM
Well hey, let's look at the bright side, the Bengals barely pulled out a win against a crappy team as well, aided by one of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqS5U4lSSVg

:lol:

Let's go for the sweep!

JayC
11-28-2011, 08:59 PM
we'll lose if we play like we did against the chiefs, that's for sure. i like us though because of the home field advantage and what's the chances we play like complete crap 2 weeks in a row

st33lersguy
11-28-2011, 09:55 PM
If the Steelers play ten times better than we did last week, then they have a chance of winning. The O-line's performance against the Chiefs does not give me any confidence going up against a better pass rush

katmandu
11-28-2011, 09:59 PM
Well hey, let's look at the bright side, the Bengals barely pulled out a win against a crappy team as well, aided by one of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqS5U4lSSVg

:lol:

Let's go for the sweep!LMAO !!!!

That's the funniest flop I've ever seen !!!!!

HollywoodSteel
11-28-2011, 11:29 PM
You have to give him props for committing to it completely. I give him a 9 1/2! :applaudit:

fansince'76
11-28-2011, 11:34 PM
And naturally, it draws a flag. :doh: This game is truly going completely and totally to shit.

O'Malley
11-29-2011, 02:26 AM
And naturally, it draws a flag. :doh: This game is truly going completely and totally to shit.

Can't agree more.. Nobody on the field should be considered defenseless.... Flopping, is this soccer?

Merchant
11-29-2011, 12:13 PM
We should be back at full-strength with Woodley most likely back in the lineup. And we're at home. I feel real good about this game.

UltimateBengal
11-29-2011, 12:17 PM

I'm not a Simpson fan at all, but that still has me laughing my ass off every time I see it!!!:applaudit: Ever see Jerome without his helmet, he looks a lot like Keenan Ivory Wayans! LOL

fansince'76
11-29-2011, 12:19 PM
I'm not a Simpson fan at all, but that still has me laughing my ass off every time I see it!!!:applaudit: Ever see Jerome without his helmet, he looks a lot like Keenan Ivory Wayans! LOL

To be fair, I shouldn't complain too much - Roethlisberger pretty much flopped during the Raiders game last year and got Seymour ejected. He takes harder hits than the "punch" Seymour delivered all the time and generally remains upright.

UltimateBengal
11-29-2011, 12:24 PM
To be fair, I shouldn't complain too much - Roethlisberger pretty much flopped during the Raiders game last year and got Seymour ejected. He takes harder hits than the "punch" Seymour delivered all the time and generally remains upright.

Yeah '76, I remember that LOL. I guess both are looking at acting careers once they hang up the spikes! At least we Bengals fans don't have to see Ocho complaining about pass interference on every single play anymore!:applaudit: That's why I love AJ, he never complains. I'm still trying to get used to it!

Dino 6 Rings
11-29-2011, 01:34 PM
Steelers should win, we have won all the games we were supposed to win so far. that is how you make the playoffs, win the games you should, be competetive in the games that are with other good teams. Minus the crap the bed week 1, that is what we have done so far.

Devilsdancefloor
11-29-2011, 02:12 PM
he thought the browns player through a 2 lb pack of pot he was diving for it, but that was so so so sad it got a flag

O'Malley
11-29-2011, 02:31 PM
he thought the browns player through a 2 lb pack of pot he was diving for it, but that was so so so sad it got a flag

Hilarious!!

stillers4me
11-29-2011, 03:16 PM
https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1513184213/jrtwit4_normal.jpgjoereedy (http://www.steelersuniverse.com/#!/joereedy)Joe Reedy

#bengals (http://www.steelersuniverse.com/#!/search?q=%23bengals) place Keith Rivers on Reserve/Non-Football Injury list. Also, LB Bruce Davis waived from practice squad and DT Cornell Banks signed

stillers4me
11-29-2011, 03:16 PM
Yeah '76, I remember that LOL. I guess both are looking at acting careers once they hang up the spikes! At least we Bengals fans don't have to see Ocho complaining about pass interference on every single play anymore!:applaudit: That's why I love AJ, he never complains. I'm still trying to get used to it!

UB!!!! Wheretheheckavyoubeen??????????? Welcome back!
:applaudit:

ALLD
11-29-2011, 03:18 PM
Looked like the WWF, reinforced by the referees.

HollywoodSteel
11-29-2011, 04:34 PM
If the Steelers play ten times better than we did last week, then they have a chance of winning. The O-line's performance against the Chiefs does not give me any confidence going up against a better pass rush

With Pouncey back at center the O-line should play better. Plus the Chiefs were high on emotion spurred on by a prime time home crowd. I expect a much better performance by our offense all the way around, especially with Wallace looking to redeem himself.

The Duke
11-29-2011, 07:02 PM
The first game was too close. Game against the chiefs was too close. The team knows this and I expect them to perform to their potential this sunday

steel striker
11-29-2011, 07:46 PM
We all know as fans we hold too much from the previous game and, having said that i expect our guys to play better & get the win.

O'Malley
11-29-2011, 08:41 PM
They all know when to peak, it's getting to be time to peak!

suitanim
11-30-2011, 05:27 AM
The Bengals play us tougher in OUR house than they do in theirs...this will be a real challenge.

Dino 6 Rings
12-01-2011, 03:44 PM
The Bengals play us tougher in OUR house than they do in theirs...this will be a real challenge.

Definitely the kind of team you can't let hang around. Their QB won't buckle under the pressure the way Palko did. Plus, they are going to be able to play kind of Loose since they aren't really expected to win, think its a 7.5 spread at this point. They can let it all hang out against us. This is the kind of game where a 3 score lead early would be a really nice thing to have. Got that...Offense? DId you get the memo?

Count Steeler
12-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Definitely the kind of team you can't let hang around. Their QB won't buckle under the pressure the way Palko did. Plus, they are going to be able to play kind of Loose since they aren't really expected to win, think its a 7.5 spread at this point. They can let it all hang out against us. This is the kind of game where a 3 score lead early would be a really nice thing to have. Got that...Offense? DId you get the memo?

In our dreams Dino, unless it is 3 field goals. The only time we had that kind of a lead was against the Titans. Don't see it happening this weekend.

Psycho Ward 86
12-01-2011, 10:03 PM

i wish

86WARD
12-02-2011, 11:59 AM

QFT. Foot on the gas and don't let up...like they usually do...

OnlyOne21
12-02-2011, 03:48 PM
My feeling is that all the stars are lined up and the Steelers play their most complete all around game of the season. I believe the offense is going to not only move the ball but finish off drives and that the defense is going to get off the field by stopping the Bengals on 3rd downs.

Bengals played an emotional game last week and squeaked out a win while the Steelers sleepwalked thru their win. They wake up this week and put a beating on the Bengals. No mercy either. I look for Mike Wallace to have a huge game, maybe a plus 150 yard game.

Not sure who the Bengals backup QB is but I have a feeling we will be seeing him too. Welcome back Mr. Woodley. Look for him and James to really unload.