PDA

View Full Version : Move over Mark Sanchez, new dumbest time out ever!

zulater
11-27-2011, 09:34 PM
What the hell was Ben thinking taking a timeout on 4th and 4 when a delay of game penalty does you no damage?!! :frusty:

43Hitman
11-27-2011, 09:50 PM
Prolly just caught up in the moment. He needs to be a bit more aware there, but it could have been a lot worse.

zulater
11-27-2011, 10:14 PM
It could very well cost us this game.

steelpinstripe87
11-27-2011, 10:14 PM
It could very well cost us this game.

Please don't think like that...I need to somehow get through the next 1:55 with some semblance of sanity.

BlastFurnace
11-27-2011, 10:16 PM
This entire team has major issues.

There is Good Ben and Bad Ben...tonight it was Bad Ben.

Unacceptable performance tonight

Godfather
11-27-2011, 10:28 PM
I think he should have backed up into the shotgun, taken the snap, and pooched it. Woulda been an ugly punt down the middle with no return, and (hopefully) rolled dead deep in KC territory.

Plus if we always do that in that situation, the other team has no idea what to expect--draw them offsides, fake it and go for the first, or pooch it.

Psycho Ward 86
11-27-2011, 10:39 PM
At first when Ben started to do this whole "fake that we're going for it and try to get a cheap offsides penalty" gig, i didnt mind. But it's a reoccuring thing and it's pretty much never going to work and gets rid of an important time out. Let's just punt it next time...

zulater
11-27-2011, 10:43 PM
At first when Ben started to do this whole "fake that we're going for it and try to get a cheap offsides penalty" gig, i didnt mind. But it's a reoccuring thing and it's pretty much never going to work and gets rid of an important time out. Let's just punt it next time...

Personally I thought it was chicken shit that we didn't go for it. Get the first down there, and good chance you've got a two score game and the game snowballs away from the Chiefs from there. Don't make it it, they still have 61 yards between them and the end zone.

So instead we punt and net 18 yard after the touchback. Whoopee!

Play chicken shit football and that what it get you.

Devilsdancefloor
11-27-2011, 11:16 PM
i eally think he was getting up ther to se what they where gonna give him on 4th and 4, but yes the TO was uncalled for. i so keep thinking one of these times we are gonna go for when he does that back up side to dside like a direct snap to the RB? oh well maybe we are setting something up for later on in the year???

86WARD
11-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Yeah...no matter what, you can't defend it. It was dumb and luckily didn't come
Back to bite them in the ass...