PDA

View Full Version : Dammit! They said it AGAIN!! Steeler Fans are the "Best" Traveled" Fans in the NFL !!

katmandu
11-27-2011, 07:25 PM
{RANT ON}

Bob Costa just said it AGAIN!

I don't know about you, but that gets under my skin!

WTF don't people realize that STEELER NATION IS EVERYWHERE !!!!!!! We don't need to travel far to attend away games cause we are ALREADY THERE DAMMIT !!!!!

{RANT OFF}

katmandu
11-27-2011, 07:45 PM
Now Al Michaels just said it !!!!!!!!!

steelpinstripe87
11-27-2011, 08:01 PM
:doh2: That is all.

SteelerEmpire
11-27-2011, 08:35 PM
All I know is that this team is gonna have to start playing better than it has to be true playoff contenders...

7willBheaven
11-27-2011, 09:04 PM
Dumb post...that is all.

SteelerEmpire
11-27-2011, 09:11 PM
Dumb post...that is all.

SteelerNation.com ? lol...

Psycho Ward 86
11-27-2011, 10:44 PM
im more concerned about our offense laying turds all season long. This was almost as embarassing as the Colts game.

BigNastyDefense
11-27-2011, 11:31 PM
I guess people think that people in Western PA has the money to fly all over the country to go to Steelers away games. Browns, Bengals, & Ravens are all driveable...so is Indianapolis and Buffalo. Anything else really requires flying or the next day off to drive home, especially a late game.

BlacknGoldBabe
11-28-2011, 07:28 AM
im more concerned about our offense laying turds all season long. This was almost as embarassing as the Colts game.

The OL gets more holes in it than swiss cheese. Yes, Ben can scramble, but they can't rely on that ability continually.

GodfatherofSoul
11-28-2011, 10:42 AM
I live in KC. My personal Steelers Nation Outpost didn't travel at all, unless you count the 30 minute drive to the stadium.

tihmtahm
11-28-2011, 11:54 AM
I live in So Cal... There's a ton of us Steelers fans out here. Funny how they assume that the Pittsburghers are all just traveling from game to game like dead-heads. lol

GoSlash27
11-28-2011, 12:34 PM
Well... We *do* travel, we're just not doing it from Pittsburgh and not to every game. I think most of us just find the closest games each year and travel to those.
This one was a little over 300 miles for me.

/ I guess they just don't realize how many Steeler fans are actually out here in the world.

SMR
11-28-2011, 05:59 PM
Well... We *do* travel, we're just not doing it from Pittsburgh and not to every game. I think most of us just find the closest games each year and travel to those.
This one was a little over 300 miles for me.

/ I guess they just don't realize how many Steeler fans are actually out here in the world.

No, my hunch is that they do have a good idea how many there are, but do NOT want to admit it, and are rather playing dumb. If they are playing dumb they are dumb for doing that and its pathetic, really.

katmandu
11-28-2011, 09:04 PM
I live in So Cal... There's a ton of us Steelers fans out here. Funny how they assume that the Pittsburghers are all just traveling from game to game like dead-heads. lolSee! You get WTF I'm talking about! :>)

I grew up in Greensburg, and now live near Bungleland (near Dayton, Ohio). Been here since 1986.

There are far more Steeler fans around here than Bungle and Stains fans put together! That's a FACT!

Kittyfish
11-28-2011, 09:07 PM
Yeah, I guess it looks bad to have so many Steeler fans living right there in the "away" city and not rooting for what would be considered their home team - better to have everyone think that all the fans attending the "away" games travelled all the way from Pittsburgh. Boy, we all sure are well-heeled and have so much free time, and so many of us too! Who knew? :-D

Psycho Ward 86
11-28-2011, 09:10 PM
The OL gets more holes in it than swiss cheese. Yes, Ben can scramble, but they can't rely on that ability continually.

They held up pretty well yesterday, im not sure what you're talking about. One sack allowed, and only mild pressure honestly, and that's with our O-line shape shifting again, impressive to say the least, and Starks held his own against Tamba, many times one on one. The running game actually had some decent runs up the gut, but those damn sweeps (we've averaged 1.4YPC on those this season) didnt do a damn thing like they havent all season long. So once again, Arian's offense lays a turd when it shouldnt.

katmandu
11-28-2011, 09:11 PM
Yeah, I guess it looks bad to have so many Steeler fans living right there in the "away" city and not rooting for what would be considered their home team -I was pretty funny when we beat the Bungles in their own stadium and a huge gang of Steeler Nation Faithfuls gathered together waving their Terrible Towels! I did get kinda stupid when some Steeler fans were yelling get the hell out of OUR stadium! LOL!

Dino 6 Rings
11-29-2011, 01:32 PM
I travelled 3+ Hours to get to the game...

GodfatherofSoul
11-29-2011, 02:15 PM
BTW, that stadium looked like it was 30-40% B&G. Fans were friggin' everywhere! I can understand why announcers freak out when they look up in the stands and you can hear "Heath!" roaring from the crowd like it's a home game.