PDA

View Full Version : Maturing Steelers have come a long way since ‘09 meltdown against Kansas City

steelerdude15
11-24-2011, 10:25 PM
Maturing Steelers have come a long way since ‘09 meltdown against Kansas City

Two years later, Brett Keisel is still stunned.

Ask the Pittsburgh Steelers defensive end how the then-defending Super Bowl champions lost five straight games late in the 2009 season to knock themselves out of playoff contention and his rapidly expanding beard shakes from side to side.

“We missed the playoffs by one game, one whole game,” Keisel said. “You think about what you could have done differently. It can haunt you.”

Read More: http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/maturing-steelers-have-come-a-long-way-since-09-meltdown-against-kansas-city/2011/11/23/gIQAHuR3oN_story.html

I certainly feel that the 2011 Steelers are better than the 2009 Steelers. I feel that this year has been better than last years so far, but the not the running game. Never underestimate an opponent.

polamalubeast
11-24-2011, 10:36 PM
The Steelers have dominated this game, but he had made ​​stupid mistakes.

The first play of the game ............The two interceptions of Roethlisberger which costs 10 points.

Free 17 points for the Chiefs.:ranger:

steelerdude15
11-24-2011, 10:37 PM
The Steelers have dominated this game, but he had made ​​stupid mistakes.

The first play of the game ............The two interceptions of Roethlisberger which costs 10 points.

Free 17 points for the Chiefs.:ranger:
If I were a Steeler, I'd be going into that game pissed off as hell and ready to kick some butt. I think and hope that Ben will have a good game Sunday night, but we shall see.

polamalubeast
11-24-2011, 10:40 PM
And the reason that the game against the Colts was close was because of Jonathan Scott.

If the o-line would have had a good game, the Steelers would have destroyed the Colts.

steelerdude15
11-24-2011, 10:42 PM
And the reason that the game against the Colts was close was because of Jonathan Scott.

If the o-line would have had a good game, the Steelers would have destroyed the Colts.
The O-line was a factor in that game, but it's not exactly like everyone else played great. After we scored a couple of times, we let off the pedal.