PDA

View Full Version : Report: Burress reapplies for work release

polamalubeast
07-03-2010, 06:33 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/13593955/report-burrress-reapplies-for-work-release

Report: Burress reapplies for work release

July 2, 2010
CBSSports.com wire reports

NEW YORK -- The New York Daily News is reporting that Plaxico Burress has applied for work release for the second time during his two-year prison sentence on gun charges.

The former New York Giants wide receiver and Super Bowl hero originally applied for work release in November, but it was denied by the New York Department of Correctional Services because of the nature of his crime.

The program would allow him to spend some portion of his sentence at home.

Burress resubmitted his work release application Friday. The Daily News reported that no decision will be made for several weeks.

Burress pleaded guilty in August to attempted criminal possession of a weapon for having a loaded handgun in a nightclub that went off and shot him in the leg.

ALLD
07-04-2010, 07:23 AM
Plax told me if he got work release he would come over to my house. And if he wasn't there within 30 minutes, the pizza would be free.

Galax Steeler
07-04-2010, 07:30 AM
I really don't see him doing a whole lot of work if he did get it. He was lazy when it come to work outs so what makes you think he would work if he got out he is to lazy.

BigNastyDefense
07-04-2010, 08:12 AM
Screw him, it's his own stupidity cocky self that got him a two year sentence in the first place. He was offered a plea deal that was going to give him three months in jail, two months of that suspended, and a fine. He figured a grand jury wouldn't force a trial, and he was wrong. He should serve the ENTIRE two years, not spending a single microsecond outside of the jail grounds.

BuddhaBus
07-04-2010, 09:03 AM
I'm with Galax on this one. This guy won't do one single productive thing on work release. He just wants out of the Hell he's put himself in. SURVEY SAYS... x