PDA

View Full Version : The ‘Post-Pittsburgh Problem’ Theory

SteelerEmpire
11-15-2011, 08:24 AM
Lol

---------

Article:

Why?

That’s the question everyone continues to ask.

Why have the Ravens lost three times to teams that are widely believed to be less talented?

LINK: http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2011/11/15/late-for-work-1115-the-post-pittsburgh-problem-theory/

suitanim
11-15-2011, 08:26 AM
Interesting.

I wonder....since we were literally one play from winning last week, do you think if we would have run one more time, ate up more clock, given the ball back to the Rats with 1:18 instead of 2:18 left, and we pulled it out that they would have beaten Seattle?

fansince'76
11-15-2011, 08:26 AM
Maybe someone should hold off on the Gatorade baths after regular season wins? Ya think?

suitanim
11-15-2011, 08:35 AM
Maybe someone should hold off on the Gatorade baths after regular season wins? Ya think?

I think it is demonstrative of what their mentality is...I kind of like it when teams give up a "tell" like that. We are their Super Bowl...

Edman
11-15-2011, 08:39 AM
Like I and so many others said, the Steelers are so deep in their heads that it just may have screwed them over in the long run. They talked themselves into thinking and believing "Beat Pittsburgh = Championship". Well, they did twice this year. They're off the hook right? Not when they lose to teams with losing records afterwards, and now they face a Bengals team who has historically given them fits in a must-win game this Sunday. Yeah, forgot about the Bengals, didn't you Baltimore?

How ironic would it be that beating Pittsburgh twice would end up being their downfall this season? They continue to miss the point as to why the Steelers are successful while they continue to fail.

ALLD
11-15-2011, 10:21 AM
The Raven's headcoach is a first-class a-hole.

BigNastyDefense
11-15-2011, 10:46 AM
Like I and so many others said, the Steelers are so deep in their heads that it just may have screwed them over in the long run. They talked themselves into thinking and believing "Beat Pittsburgh = Championship". Well, they did twice this year. They're off the hook right? Not when they lose to teams with losing records afterwards, and now they face a Bengals team who has historically given them fits in a must-win game this Sunday. Yeah, forgot about the Bengals, didn't you Baltimore?

How ironic would it be that beating Pittsburgh twice would end up being their downfall this season? They continue to miss the point as to why the Steelers are successful while they continue to fail.

I would absolutely love for them to completely miss the playoffs after sweeping us, the Steelers end up winning the division anyways, and going deep into the Playoffs.

wvsportsman
11-15-2011, 11:04 AM
I would absolutely love for them to completely miss the playoffs after sweeping us,

Not me! I want our Steelers to play them in the playoffs again and knock them out a 4th time.

Hindes204
11-15-2011, 12:11 PM
I would absolutely love for them to completely miss the playoffs after sweeping us, the Steelers end up winning the division anyways, and going deep into the Playoffs.

This would be the absolute perfect outcome