PDA

View Full Version : Steelers' linebackers are remaining in flux

stillers4me
11-13-2011, 09:46 AM
If Steelers linebacker James Farrior persuades coach Mike Tomlin and team doctors to let him play Sunday against the Bengals, he'll move back into the starting lineup to replace Larry Foote. Farrior's return would shift Lawrence Timmons back to inside linebacker.
Outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley will sit out for the second week in a row with an injured hamstring, giving Jason Worilds his second straight start. Outside linebacker James Harrison said his injured toe will not keep him out of tomorrow's game.

Farrior, still feeling some discomfort with an injured calf, wasn't overly optimistic about playing after practice Friday.
"I think I can talk them into letting me play, but it's going to be tough," said Farrior, who is listed as probable. "If they feel I can't injure it any worse than it is now, then I'll be ready to go. I can tell it's getting better because the swelling has gone down. It's not as sore as it had been."..............

read more @ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_766944.html

tube517
11-13-2011, 10:05 AM
Take a seat, Potsie. Rest up for the end of the season.

SteelerFanInStl
11-13-2011, 11:55 AM
Farrior is active today.