PDA

View Full Version : The inmates are running the asylum

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
07-02-2010, 05:46 PM
These idiots in DC are pathetic. Botox Pelosi actually said - unemployment checks are the fastest way to crate jobs. WTF Are you kidding me? :frusty:

Alzheimers maybe? Does she really think we're buying what she's selling? She makes absolutely no sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUAG3Fqz56s&feature=player_embedded

Godfather
07-02-2010, 07:35 PM
I heard on the local radio this morning that the president of Lafourche Parish (county) met with Obama and told him the drilling moratorium was killing the local economy and wanted to know what to tell her people. Obama answered that she should tell them to file for unemployment.

Vincent
07-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Politicians are people. They misspeak. There are a number that misspeak more frequently than others.

What the "speaker' said here isn't really more remarkable than other things she has said. Frankly it's consistent with most things I've heard her say. It's babbling. That's her "style". If you listen, she has difficulty explaining whatever she tries to get out. Sometimes it appears as if she is confused. Other times she simply has no understanding of what she is babbling about. In every case though she looks like she is in a self imagined moment of lucidity and needs to make some point before it disappears. We see this in stoners and drunks. I don't know what explains her case.

Contrast that with Mrs. Palin's manner of speech, or B-b-b-bbooosch's sometimes mangled words, or the worst culprit of them all, Dan Quayle. He misspelled potato. The "media" is relentless with them. They give this babbling incompetent a total pass.

Dino 6 Rings
07-07-2010, 04:48 PM
drug test all federal employees.

Start with the Senate and the House.

Shea
07-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Ugh.

I thought this was going to be about all of us nut cases that are members on the board that found a way of taking over. Damn!

Instead it's politics.

Am I the only member here that hates, abhors and loathes politics?

Godfather
07-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Ugh.

I thought this was going to be about all of us nut cases that are members on the board that found a way of taking over. Damn!

Instead it's politics.

Am I the only member here that hates, abhors and loathes politics?

Well, you may want to stay out of the Soapbox :lol: