11-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Are the Steelers should go to sign him?

:wink02::rolleyes::sarcasm2:

fansince'76
11-08-2011, 02:10 PM
For vet minimum, sure. He's a BEAST! :chuckle:

O'Malley
11-08-2011, 02:17 PM
When he practices he's a beast...:crutch: When he practices that is...:cuckoo: I'm not sure how he is on game day because I've yet to see him suit up...:rofl2:

GodfatherofSoul
11-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Haynesworth couldn't get a job slinging chilidogs at Heinz Field. Both for not being a team player and embezzling...make that emguzzling stadium resources.

O'Malley
11-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Haynesworth couldn't get a job slinging chilidogs at Heinz Field. Both for not being a team player and embezzling...make that emguzzling stadium resources.

That and he thinks cleavage is the credit card reader....

zulater
11-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Thje next Warren Sapp?:p

BlastFurnace
11-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Weird how some of the most talented players are lazy and ruin their careers. Don't be surprised if he ends up in Philadelphia...with the "Dream Team"...lol

GodfatherofSoul
11-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Weird how some of the most talented players are lazy and ruin their careers. Don't be surprised if he ends up in Philadelphia...with the "Dream Team"...lol

Doesn't surprise me at all. How many people you know would want to keep going to work after getting a multi-million dollar paycheck? Hardest thing about being a player is going back to work with that much cash on hand, especially if you grew up poor.

BigNastyDefense
11-08-2011, 03:39 PM
Doesn't surprise me at all. How many people you know would want to keep going to work after getting a multi-million dollar paycheck? Hardest thing about being a player is going back to work with that much cash on hand, especially if you grew up poor.

Exactly.

In his mind, he wasn't being paid for what he was expected to do with the Redskins (and then the Patriots), he was being paid for what he did when he was with the Titans. He didn't feel as if he needed to earn the money he was paid.

Devilsdancefloor
11-08-2011, 03:45 PM
For vet minimum, sure. He's a BEAST! :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFzp3uHua40

this has beast written all over it :lol:

Next up on the chopping block for the * chad ochostinko