PDA

View Full Version : OLB Harrison's fury on display vs. Ravens

stillers4me
11-08-2011, 05:41 AM
On a night in which the Steelers came within 8 seconds of vaulting atop the AFC power rankings, linebacker James Harrison proved once again that he's among the most-feared linebackers in the NFL.

Harrison, with scar tissue still visible near a mending right eye, played arguably his best game in two seasons. He tormented Baltimore quarterback Joe Flacco by consistently collapsing the pocket.

He overpowered the left side of the Ravens' offensive line. He hurdled a blocking back and rushed through the backfield like a tornado, then swept up Flacco like loose debris.

"Whenever you have (Harrison) back in the lineup, it's going to give you a boost," safety Troy Polamalu said............

read more @ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_766122.html

suitanim
11-08-2011, 08:32 AM
Now, if we get Wood back and HE plays possessed football....the Bungles will be in trouble.

zulater
11-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Now, if we get Wood back and HE plays possessed football....the Bungles will be in trouble.

With the bye coming up after this next game, I'd be shocked if the Steelers allowed Woodley to play this game. He needs to be fully healthy for the stretch run. As much as we might not believe it we can afford to lose this game against the Bengals.

suitanim
11-08-2011, 09:40 AM
With the bye coming up after this next game, I'd be shocked if the Steelers allowed Woodley to play this game. He needs to be fully healthy for the stretch run. As much as we might not believe it we can afford to lose this game against the Bengals.

If we lose the margin of error the rest of the way is zero. We will need to win out to secure home-field...I'm not comfortable with that...