PDA

View Full Version : Steelers have lots of work to do in AFC North

stillers4me
11-08-2011, 05:40 AM
In a corner of a hushed locker room, Antonio Brown took no consolation in the stat line — five catches for 109 yards — that continues to affirm his emergence as a big-play wide receiver.

"Forget stats. It's about wins," the second-year man said following the Steelers' 23-20 come-from-ahead loss to the Ravens on Sunday night. "We're 0-2 in this division, and that's not where we want to be."

The Steelers ceded control of the AFC North to the Ravens — they now have one less loss and own the head-to-head tiebreaker — after stumbling in the waning minutes at Heinz Field.

They will need help if they are to win a fourth division title in five years under coach Mike Tomlin, and they probably won't get much of it from Baltimore..........

read more @ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_766123.html

SteelerEmpire
11-08-2011, 08:06 AM
The good news, I just realized, is that we get a shot at the other Harbaugh at San Fran... and his team is actually doing better than brother John's. :heh: 1st, we'll kick John's brother's azz in San Fran., then, we'll kick John's azz in the playoffs... I pray for that senario.