PDA

View Full Version : Screw the Ravens!

zulater
11-06-2011, 10:55 PM
They won their Super Bowl tonight. The dumb asses even dumped gatorade on their coach. Fuck them, they're one and done in the playoffs. If the Steelers are healthy in the playoffs we'll be going to the Super Bowl. Mark it down, I said it and I mean it.

Fuck the Ravens. Their November's champions, nothing more.

tube517
11-06-2011, 10:56 PM
Regular season not over yet. Defense allowed too many 3rd down conversions. Offense had the ball and played not to lose in the end.

fansince'76
11-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Cincy is even more of a must-win game now.

Boh
but I thought we won our super bowl week 1?

Cmon man, give props when its due. Great game by the two best teams in the AFC.

zulater
Shows how much we need Woodley.

The Duke
11-06-2011, 10:58 PM
The dumb asses even dumped gatorade on their coach

they did? Well, really wouldn't surprise me. Harbaugh once again jumping up and down like an asshole too

But hey, they swept us. Let them get overconfident

polamalubeast
11-06-2011, 10:58 PM
The Steelers have bigger problems right now.

The Ravens can celebrated, I do not care

IUSteel
11-06-2011, 10:59 PM

Agreed. Totally different game with Woodley and without all the bullshit.

zulater
11-06-2011, 11:01 PM

Go somewhere else. I'm telling you what I think. We lost that game, you didn't win it.

XxKnightxX
11-06-2011, 11:02 PM

Im giving my props so Hats off to you guys, you guys went for the kill shot when we kept hinting it. I think its time to just ignore the rivalry and get back to just winning our damn games and getting to the playoffs. Ryan Clark and Gay blew that coverage, T Smith kept running constant go routes and even got behind the coverage. So what if Boldin was running across. NOTHING BEHIND YOU. Apparently they didnt get the memo OR they didnt see the Pass he caught at the end of the Cards game on the film room. It just boggles me how you shit the bed this bad.

dislocatedday
11-06-2011, 11:07 PM
The Ravens did earn the victory tonight, so congrats to them. That 92 yard drive was impressive and I am still in shock that it happened.

However, the Ravens players dumping gatorade on Harbaugh at the end is absurd IMO. They went a game up on the Steelers and own the tie-breaker now. They are in a very good spot, but they have won nothing yet.

zulater
11-06-2011, 11:11 PM
Ravens fans want props? Go to your own board, go to BSPN, NFL network etc.. you'll be hearing it all week. I'm telling you right now, you're paper champs, you're winning nothing more than the division, if that.

Pray you don't face the Steelers a third time. Because when you do that's the end of your season.

SteelerEmpire
11-06-2011, 11:12 PM
I'll give the Ravens at least 2 Jacksonville-Titan meltdowns before season ends... But the team got us into the position to hope from a distance...

SteelerFanInStl
11-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Ravens fans want props? Go to your own board, go to BSPN, NFL network etc.. you'll be hearing it all week. I'm telling you right now, you're paper champs, you're winning nothing more than the division, if that.

Pray you don't face the Steelers a third time. Because when you do that's the end of your season.

I agree. Fuck the Ravens!

Shoes
11-06-2011, 11:13 PM
......well at least harbaugh took his yearly shower in Pittsburgh. :chuckle:

steeldevil
11-06-2011, 11:17 PM
Yep. Fuck em. We handed em the game... Actually we 80% handed it to em, the refs took care of the other 20%. You see the push off of the winning TD? Not to mention the free 3 points the Ravens were awarded at the end of the 1st half because our helmet to helmet hits are illegal but theirs are not.... fuck ratfucks and fuck the refs.

pepsyman1
11-06-2011, 11:17 PM

I'll give it to you. We don't like the fact that we gave up a drive like that at the end, but Flacco had to make the plays which he did consistently on 3rd downs the whole game. He made the big play happen on the last drive in spite of the receivers doing their best to blow it.

SteelerEmpire
11-06-2011, 11:19 PM
Gay should have been on Boulden and Taylor on Smith.... since Smith is their fastest WR and Taylor is our fastest CB ???

pepsyman1
11-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Gay should have been on Boulden and Taylor on Smith.... since Smith is their fastest WR and Taylor is our fastest CB ???

Smith is their fastest but definitely not their best receiver. If we had put Gay on Boulden then Boulden would have been open. Gay sucks in coverage.

O'Malley
11-06-2011, 11:24 PM
How do you get homered in your own home? 6 flags 69 yards all on our side of the field leadin to points. Ravens 3 flags 20 yards held all night.Don't get it did we pay the refs this week or what..:sarcasm:
Ward gets knocked out again, no flag again(would have been half the distance). Clark makes a tackle flag again.. I guess they can hit and we can't... Fuck the Ravens Gaytoraide bath at the end too..

O'Malley
11-06-2011, 11:25 PM
Yep. Fuck em. We handed em the game... Actually we 80% handed it to em, the refs took care of the other 20%. You see the push off of the winning TD? Not to mention the free 3 points the Ravens were awarded at the end of the 1st half because our helmet to helmet hits are illegal but theirs are not.... fuck ratfucks and fuck the refs.

This^

Psycho Ward 86
11-06-2011, 11:30 PM

why, because harrison was railing flacco all night? What more could you ask for from the pass rush? Anytime it wasnt getting there (in which case, flacco still took some huuge hits) it was because the coverage let the ravens loose.

zulater
11-06-2011, 11:37 PM
why, because harrison was railing flacco all night? What more could you ask for from the pass rush? Anytime it wasnt getting there (in which case, flacco still took some huuge hits) it was because the coverage let the ravens loose.

What you don't think the pass rush coming from two ends wouldn't have made a difference? :doh:

NCSteeler
11-06-2011, 11:39 PM

I didn't see a game where anyone in black was hitting Flacco, what channel was that on?

SteelerEmpire
11-06-2011, 11:41 PM
I didn't see a game where anyone in black was hitting Flacco, what channel was that on?

It was that last drive where Harrison just went silent... Flacco got enough time to shoot of several deep balls.

Edman
11-06-2011, 11:45 PM
This thread reeks of sour grapes.

I don't like the Ravens either, but they're a good team. Can't win big every year. The Ravens were going to have their day against the Steelers eventually. Looks like this year was the year. That said, Baltimore has no excuses should they fail this year.

Shoes
11-06-2011, 11:47 PM

I don't like the Ravens either, but they're a good team. Can't win big every year. The Ravens were going to have their day against the Steelers eventually. Looks like this year was the year. That said, Baltimore has no excuses should they fail this year.

I agree ....this is starting to sound like the rats forum.....

fansince'76
11-06-2011, 11:48 PM

Yep. Props from me. This loss hurts even worse than the week one loss, though. I will say that.

zulater
11-06-2011, 11:48 PM

Sour grapes to you, reality to me. Fuck the Ravens, I've got nothing good to say about them and truly believe we'll advance further than them when it really matters.

O'Malley
11-07-2011, 12:20 AM
Yep. Props from me. This loss hurts even worse than the week one loss, though. I will say that.

x2

SteelerFanInStl
11-07-2011, 12:52 AM

Agreed. The only guy getting pressure all night was James and he didn't do anything on that last drive. I saw a lot of 3 and 4 man rushes and very little blitzing.

fansince'76
11-07-2011, 12:55 AM
Agreed. The only guy getting pressure all night was James and he didn't do anything on that last drive. I saw a lot of 3 and 4 man rushes and very little blitzing.

They were trying to not let anything behind them. LOL

HometownGal
11-07-2011, 06:46 AM

Though it's like gouging my eyes out with a spork, I have to give props where they're due. :horror:

zulater
11-07-2011, 06:55 AM
Bah, I'm still not willing to give the Ravens any credit. They lucked out and caught us without Woodley and Sanders. I hope and pray we get to play those bastards one more time this year, and I don't care where it is, if the Steelers are close to being healthy they'll win because they're the better overall team.

If Ravens fans want congratulations, they'll need to go elsewhere.

suitanim
11-07-2011, 07:47 AM
It's not sour grapes for me, because I've ALWAYS maintained that the Rats are the NFL's trailer trash crackwhores. I give them credit for beating us, but that doesn't change the fact that they are pigfucking whiny bitches, criminals, thugs, murderers...they were before they beat us, and they are this morning. They would have been had they won or we won. They will be if they lose the rest of their games or win the Super Bowl. It's not sour grapes to call classless pieces of trash classless pieces of trash as long as you acknowledge that they beat you fair and square.

IUSteel
11-07-2011, 10:26 AM
It's not sour grapes to call classless pieces of trash classless pieces of trash as long as you acknowledge that they beat you fair and square.

I said it last night and I'll say it again. It's legal to push off if you're a Raven's wide receiver, and it's legal to stab someone if you're a Raven's linebacker. I'm not calling shit fair and square when we have guys extending and grabbing hips on multiple plays. No problem with letting those calls slide either, but call it both ways. It's horseshit. I'm not saying the refs went in to get us, or that it's the Raven's fault, or that the Raven's don't deserve the win. I'm saying it's yet more shitty officiating in a year of shitty officiating.

tube517
11-07-2011, 10:31 AM
Bah, I'm still not willing to give the Ravens any credit. They lucked out and caught us without Woodley and Sanders. I hope and pray we get to play those bastards one more time this year, and I don't care where it is, if the Steelers are close to being healthy they'll win because they're the better overall team.

If Ravens fans want congratulations, they'll need to go elsewhere.

Who is asking for congratulations here? This is a Steelers board. We can cry, whine, bitch, etc whenever we want. If I don't want to congratulate teams I hate, that's my prerogative. This isn't Roger Goodhell's fairy land here.

zulater
11-07-2011, 10:34 AM
Who is asking for congratulations here? This is a Steelers board. We can cry, whine, bitch, etc whenever we want. If I don't want to congratulate teams I hate, that's my prerogative. This isn't Roger Goodhell's fairy land here.

Your Preaching to the choir my brother! Preach on preach on! :lol:

zulater
11-07-2011, 10:40 AM
If you're a Raven fan and you're looking for affirmation, wrong thread, wrong board, wrong day. You can have the high road today if you want. I'm gonna keep firing torpedoes from down below for the time being. :lol:

fansince'76
11-07-2011, 10:47 AM
If you're a Raven fan and you're looking for affirmation, wrong thread, wrong board, wrong day. You can have the high road today if you want. I'm gonna keep firing torpedoes for the time being. :lol:

Crow-Magnon and Boh are cool. If there are any others that decide to join just to troll, they will be taken care of very swiftly.

zulater
11-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Crow-Magnon and Boh are cool. If there are any others that decide to join just to troll, they will be taken care of very swiftly.

Yeah I know, but I'd just advise them to read the label ( thread title) before opening. :heh: This is cathartic to me.

tube517
11-07-2011, 01:16 PM

I have nothing against any of the non Steeler fans here, personally.

But, I hate their teams. Sorry, but this is a Steeler board. I make no excuses for my hate and non-congratulatory manner to those teams. I deal with too many Cryboys fans in my personal life and I hate the Cheats* and Raisins for obvious reasons. :lol:

Crow-Magnon
11-09-2011, 11:10 AM
I watched the game, slept for 90 minutes and drove to the Eastern Shore to go bowhunting for sika deer Monday and Tuesday. Got one, too. A hind (that's a female)- bilnd in one eye, no front teeth and about 15 years old, but still healthy.

That's all I got to add. :drink: