PDA

View Full Version : Starkey: Oh, Those Arrogant Ravens

stillers4me
11-06-2011, 07:46 AM
The Baltimore Ravens remind me of another absurdly arrogant Beltway team — the Washington Capitals.
Both behave as if they have won something of signficance when everybody knows they haven’t.

Not unless you go back 11 years, anyway, and the only player left from the Ravens’ 2000 Super Bowl team is Ray Lewis.

Check that. I’m sorry. The Ravens did win a Super Bowl recently. You probably saw the footage. Their coach giddily flapped his arms during the final minutes of the blowout win. Players laughed and danced on the sidelines.

I would have sworn the Ravens popped champagne and threw a ticker-tape parade, too, until I remembered one key detail: The game took place in early September...............

read more @ http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/11/06/starkey-oh-those-arrogant-ravens/

SteelerEmpire
11-06-2011, 09:44 AM
Nobody should be shocked if the Ravens offense implodes again, in a game that should go a long way toward deciding the AFC North. The Steelers, remember, still have their secret weapon: Baltimore offensive coordinator Cam Cameron.

Lol...

steel striker
11-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Hangman is coming....