PDA

View Full Version : Steelers' Roethlisberger jabs back at Suggs

polamalubeast
11-04-2011, 01:14 PM
When it comes to verbal sparring, Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs looks for the knockout blow while Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger prefers the subtle jab.

Take a look at how Roethlisberger responded to Suggs' comments that he still owns the quarterback:

"I've heard that quote," Roethlisberger told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. "I've got no problem with it. It is what it is ...I know Terrell a little bit. He's actually a good guy. We joke around on the field, so I don't think he meant anything bad by it."

Then, Roethlisberger ended by saying, "I just think he let out a little emotion after finally beating me."

Roethlisberger is referring to the fact that he had owned the Ravens before the season opener, beating Baltimore seven straight times including twice in the playoffs.

The beauty of Roethlisberger's quote is that he refrained from actually saying he owned the Ravens.

"I could go there, but I choose not to," he said with a grin.

It'll be interesting to see which one delivers the bigger punch Sunday night. Roethlisberger has been on a tear, throwing for more than 360 yards his past two games. The Ravens have 25 sacks, which is the most they've ever had in the first seven games of a season.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/47681/steelers-roethlisberger-jabs-back-at-suggs

NJarhead
11-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Thank you Ben. Subtle yet, bold enough and effective. Suck it Suggs!

ALLD
11-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Ben is growing up. It is from his wife.

HometownGal
11-04-2011, 03:19 PM
:applaudit: :thumbsup: :applaudit:

Excellent!