PDA

View Full Version : LenDale White Suspended 4 games ( and he doesn't belong with a team , lol )

venom
07-02-2010, 06:21 AM
NFL makes it official: LenDale White suspended 4 games
The National Football League confirmed Thursday that running back LenDale White, who was released five weeks ago by the Seahawks, has been suspended for the first four games of the upcoming season.
The Seahawks have never talked publicly about whether they knew of White's pending suspension prior to making a draft-day trade that brought him and defensive tackle Kevin Vickerson to Seattle in exchange for moving down 16 spots on two late-round draft picks.
But the low price of that trade lends one to believe the Seahawks were aware they were taking on a risk. White's release is believed to have had more to do with attitude concerns and questions of whether he was on board with the team's offseason program.
The question for White now is whether he gets another shot with any team after being traded for little in return by the Tennessee Titans and then released by Pete Carroll, his former college coach, without even getting to training camp.
White's violation of the league's substance-abuse policy means he'll be suspended without pay for the first games of the upcoming season, according to NFL.Com.
White has said he smoked marijuana during his time with the Titans, which led to his failed drug test.

HometownGal
07-02-2010, 07:16 AM
venom - could you please post the link to that story? Thanks. :drink:

I'm glad to see the NFL showing a teesie bit more consistency. LenDale is a titstick and a problem child to any team who is stupid enough to sign him.

venom
07-02-2010, 08:35 AM
As per your request HometownGal :-)

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/archives/213239.asp

steeldawg
07-02-2010, 09:04 AM
The Nfl is not showing consistency they have no choice to suspend him because he failed thier own drug test . Violation of the substance abuse policy is a minnimum of 4 games.

Wallace108
07-02-2010, 10:53 AM
This whole personal conduct crap makes absolutely no sense to me. Smoking marijuana gets you 4 games, but your second DUI (Vincent Jackson) warrants only 3? I think driving while drunk is a much more serious offense than smoking a doobie. But apparently, neither is as bad as having some shots with some co-eds, seeing as how that's all Ben was guilty of. What a joke!

Devilsdancefloor
07-02-2010, 12:04 PM
wonder if fat boy believes in the terrible towel curse now? MUUUUHhhhHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAa

vasteeler
07-02-2010, 09:36 PM
i say we find a way to send him some terrible towels

cold-hard-steel
07-02-2010, 09:44 PM
wonder if fat boy believes in the terrible towel curse now? MUUUUHhhhHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAa

LOL! He should be gettin it by now .All been down hill since then. Coincidental?

steelpride12
07-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Good for that fat slob. See what you get for screwing with the Terrible Towel you team less asshole.

Galax Steeler
07-03-2010, 05:54 AM
Does the Bengals need another running back sounds like he would fit in nicely there. LOL

SteelCityMan786
07-03-2010, 12:16 PM
This whole personal conduct crap makes absolutely no sense to me. Smoking marijuana gets you 4 games, but your second DUI (Vincent Jackson) warrants only 3? I think driving while drunk is a much more serious offense than smoking a doobie. But apparently, neither is as bad as having some shots with some co-eds, seeing as how that's all Ben was guilty of. What a joke!

I would like to know the point of that entire policy as is. It seems to me that I will end up seeing more athletes that are College and Younger receiving more consistant penalties for their offenses then someone in the NFL.

I don't think he will learn until his butt ends up out of the league. :rofl2:

LOL! He should be gettin it by now .All been down hill since then. Coincidental?

Yeah it seems weird. It was the case with his franchise to until the 7th game of the season.

Good for that fat slob. See what you get for screwing with the Terrible Towel you team less asshole.

I wonder how Myron is feeling about this.

Does the Bengals need another running back sounds like he would fit in nicely there. LOL

Yeah, they're going to require that the player lives in the newly installed jail cell within Paul Brown Stadium.

The Duke
07-04-2010, 09:35 AM

http://www.getsmileyface.com/sm/evil/107.gif

Bulluck and Kearse are out of jobs too :toofunny:

Believe in the towel! :tt02:

ALLD
07-04-2010, 12:38 PM
White's next stop is the CFL.

steelpride12
07-04-2010, 01:14 PM
http://archive.profootballtalk.com/LenWhaleTraining.jpg

BuddhaBus
07-04-2010, 01:17 PM
White's next stop is the CFL.