View Full Version : Ngata Misses Two Straight Practices

fansince'76
11-04-2011, 10:28 AM
This could be HUGE:

Ravens confirm Ngata missed second straight practice

Two-time Pro Bowler's status unclear

November 03, 2011

By Edward Lee

The Ravens confirmed in Thursday’s injury report that defensive tackle Haloti Ngata did not practice for the second straight day. The two-time Pro Bowler sat out Wednesday’s session with what the team described as a thigh injury.

Read more: Ravens confirm Ngata missed second straight practice (http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2011-11-03/sports/bal-ravens-confirm-ngata-missed-second-straight-practice-20111103_1_haloti-ngata-injury-report-wide-receiver)

X-Terminator
11-04-2011, 10:41 AM
He'll play.

fansince'76
11-04-2011, 10:43 AM
He'll play.

Even so, if he's less than 100%, maybe we'll catch a bit of a break and be able to rush more effectively than the 1.2 yards per carry we usually manage against them...

Steeldude
11-04-2011, 11:15 AM
i hope he's healthy. i don't want any excuses. i want to beat a ravens' team at full strength

Devilsdancefloor
11-04-2011, 11:36 AM
he will play it is to big of a game to miss. i honestly will be surprised if woodley doesnt suit up

stillers4me
11-04-2011, 12:04 PM
Rumors galore on twitter that Harrison will play. ...rumors....

HometownGal
11-04-2011, 03:26 PM
That pot bellied pig will play - guaranteed. :pig:

suitanim
11-04-2011, 04:05 PM
We will be missing MANY more key playmakers than they will, but we already know that if even ONE of their is out, the excuses will fly...

fansince'76
11-04-2011, 05:10 PM
We will be missing MANY more key playmakers than they will, but we already know that if even ONE of their is out, the excuses will fly...

If we win, there will be excuses aplenty anyway (again). Namely from Harbaugh.

GoSlash27
11-04-2011, 05:20 PM
I don't care about excuses. So long as we're in the playoffs with a healthy team, they can make all the excuses they want.

steelreserve
11-04-2011, 05:52 PM
i hope he's healthy. i don't want any excuses. i want to beat a ravens' team at full strength

I don't really give a shit about that - whatever helps us win. People can run their mouths after the game all they want, and then they can blow me.

Besides, how many times have we already beaten the Ravens at full strength over the past several years? Enough to make them shut the fuck up, that's how many.

Count Steeler
11-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Let's see, where should Pouncey hit Ngata on the first play? :scratchchin: Hmmm.

Edman
11-04-2011, 06:16 PM
I don't care if Ngata is playing or not. He'll play, and he'll be a problem as usual. Last year, a hobbled Steeler team went into Baltimore and beat the Ravens with the division on the line.

I don't give a shit how we win, as long as we win. Any win trumps whatever Week 1 blowout Baltimore can boast.

stillers4me
11-04-2011, 06:18 PM
I don't care if Ngata is playing or not. He'll play, and he'll be a problem as usual. Last year, a hobbled Steeler team went into Baltimore and beat the Ravens with the division on the line.

I don't give a shit how we win, as long as we win. Any win trumps whatever Week 1 blowout Baltimore can boast.

^^^THIS^^^

This game could mean the difference between a playoff bye and homefield advantage or a wildcard spot.

zulater
11-04-2011, 06:22 PM
Let's see, where should Pouncey hit Ngata on the first play? :scratchchin: Hmmm.

Chop block the son of a bitch! And when he gets up do it again. Turnaround is fair play.

Psycho Ward 86
11-04-2011, 07:24 PM
cant see a guy that tough not playing. if he is a little tweaked up though, he'll go from an All-World defensive lineman to a mere probowl player :lol:...seriously though, it could make a difference