PDA

View Full Version : Left, right, left will get you there... by Baron Batch

LLT
11-03-2011, 08:08 AM
Diary 36- Left, right, left will get you there
By Baron Batch
Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Today I ran. It wasn’t pretty or fluid and I had a distinct limp because my left leg is weaker than the right. As I took my first few strides my heart pounded with nervousness while I thought, “Left, right, left will get you there.”

Running scared is never a good thing.

When I think back on my childhood there weren’t many consistent things. There aren’t many warm memories of happy holidays and gift filled Merry Christmas’s. My fondest memory from my childhood is an old dirt country road. This road led from the small trailer house I grew up in, and ended at the bus stop where my brothers and sister and I would be picked up for school in the morning. This old road was one of the few consistent things that I came to know, and we got to know each other very well. This dusty old dirt road taught me one of the most important things that I have ever learned. On this road I learned how to run.

http://baronbatch.blogspot.com/

86WARD
11-03-2011, 08:26 AM
Can't wait to see this kid back on the field!!!

LLT
11-03-2011, 08:54 AM
What a great article. This kid is so impressive in his maturity and in his insightful self assesment.

Devilsdancefloor
11-03-2011, 10:33 AM
great article i am becoming to expecting from him. (but some nights he blows up twitter with tweets lol)

Austin87
11-03-2011, 12:21 PM
Great read as usual. This guy is quickly becoming one of my favorite Steelers.

Psycho Ward 86
11-03-2011, 04:34 PM
God i cant wait to see what our future 3rd down back is going to be able to do

stillers4me
11-03-2011, 05:58 PM
I love reading his blogs. He really gets going on those tweets! :lol:

TomlinSteelTribe
11-03-2011, 08:27 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a 7th Rd draft pick win the hearts of Steelers fans so quickly, and after going down in the preseason too! I'm looking forward to the day this guy suits up in the Black and Gold. Dare I say, we have a Rudy on our hands.

katmandu
11-03-2011, 11:53 PM
great article i am becoming to expecting from him. (but some nights he blows up twitter with tweets lol)So much so that I had to Unfollow him to keep up with the rest of my Tweets! Don't get me wrong. I love the kid!

Can't wait to see what he brings to the table!