PDA

View Full Version : Harbaugh or Belichick, who do you dislike more?

zulater
11-02-2011, 06:58 AM
"They're the same team," said Harbaugh. "They've got injuries, they got adversity that they've been battling. I think they're the same Steelers that they've always been. They're a tough, hard-nosed team. They've got a great quarterback and a great defense and they're as physical as can be. It's a team we respect."

The Steelers questioned whether that was the case after what they believed was an attempt by the Ravens to embarrass them in the first meeting between the two teams. The Ravens went for a two-point conversion to make it 29-7 early in the third quarter, and Flacco threw the ball to the end zone with a 32-7 lead late in the fourth quarter. The Steelers defensive line also accused the Ravens of throwing chop blocks.

Safety Ryan Clark has been one of the more outspoken Steelers, making reference to Harbaugh raising his arms exhorting the crowd and several Ravens dancing on the sideline in the later stages of that game.

"We'll remember everything," Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward said after the game.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11306/1186779-66-0.stm#ixzz1cY3JLpzo

As much as I dislike Bellicheck the coach I've come to loathe the most in the league is John Harbaugh. My dislike for him is way more intense than it ever was for his predecessor Brian Billick, so it's not just because he's the Ravens coach. Basically Harbaugh is a spoiled brat who whines like a bitch every time things don't go his way. Also he's prone to excuse making and finger pointing, when the Ravens lose it's not about him or his team, it the refs or bad luck. But never does he give any credit to the team that beat him. Also he's a dick and ran up the score to the point of stupidity in this years opener. By that I mean long after the outcome was secured he kept all his starters in, in an attempt to run up the score, subjecting them to the possibility of a needless injury. Anyway I hope like hell we win this game this week. And if we do, you can bet Mike Tomlin will show class from the kickoff until the final gun. That's what separate's winners from wannabe's.

HometownGal
11-02-2011, 07:01 AM
I don't like either of them but I dislike Belidick* much more than Harbaugh. While I can't stand a whiner, I hate a cheater even more.

zulater
11-02-2011, 07:03 AM
Oh shoot, I meant to add a poll to this thread asking who you dislike most, Bellicheat or Harbaugh? :doh: Any chance a moderater can add it on for me?

Maybe even add Rex Ryan to the list? :noidea:

HometownGal
11-02-2011, 07:06 AM
Oh shoot, I meant to add a poll to this thread asking who you dislike most, Bellicheat or Harbaugh? :doh: Any chance a moderater can add it on for me?

Done. :thumbsup:

zulater
11-02-2011, 07:07 AM
Done. :thumbsup:

Thanks, you're the best HTG! :hug:

Texasteel
11-02-2011, 07:13 AM
Throw them both in a burlap sack and let them kick each other to death. Most likely though you would just hear the most ungodly whining sound and no movement except for where their mouths are.

I dislike the Pantywaist more than the Ravens, so I will go with Bellicheck. How ever, most of all though,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I HATE THE cowboys.

vader29
11-02-2011, 09:38 AM
After hearing Belicheat in his post game comments this past week he just comes across as an old crabass anymore, so I'd probably say Harbaugh with his whiney attitude.

tube517
11-02-2011, 10:18 AM

IMHO, I hate Bellicheat more than Harbaugh but I would like to see Harbaugh get sucker punched. Bellicheat mopes around like the unabomber and has zero personality. Harbaugh is an ass clown and is just one of those guys you want to see knocked out.

Rex has a big stomach and big mouth and likes feet but I don't ever see him disrespect Pittsburgh or Tomlin. I love that he likes to rub it in Bellicheat's face.

suitanim
11-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Belicheat. He's simply been the bigger asshole for far longer. The others are definitely etching their mark of doucheyness, though...

Mamaduck43
11-02-2011, 10:53 AM
It's weird, but I kinda like Rex Ryan... He makes me laugh, and his enthusiasm for the game and his team doesn't strike me as being negative..... Bellicheat disgusts me - - he is a blight on the NFL, and his sourpuss face turns my stomach every time the cameras pan on him on the sidelines.... He never gives his opponents any 'props' at all - - in fact, his remarks after Sunday's game kinda surprised me - - he did show a modicum of respect for the Steelers.....

Harbaugh is a classless baby who will probably never grow up.... You can't improve on a situation if you cannot recognize and own up to your faults so that they can be corrected... This flaw will forever affect his ability to coach effectively.... The coach must be a leader in every way - - he cannot lower himself to the level that he becomes a laughing stock or a problem on the sidelines.... Just think of Holmgren's tears and antics after SB XL - - a joke!!!! And to be totally honest, I did cringe a bit when Cowher got caught up in the "We dey" chants in that same time frame.... I love fire and enthusiasm, but not at the expense of either an opposing team or coach..... We must win with style.....

SteelerEmpire
11-02-2011, 11:28 AM
(Cheater + a-hole) > (Whiner + a-hole) = Pats suck more than Rats

BigNastyDefense
11-02-2011, 11:36 AM
Honestly, it's Haurbaugh by a mile. He's a whiny little prick, according to him, the Ravens never lose, they get screwed. Either the refs made bad calls that killed the Rats, or the other team cheated. I have never once heard him say that the other team was just simply better that day. I have to listen to this asshole at least twice a year after they play the Steelers. If there was one coach that I would love to see just punched in the face, blindsided, it would be him. Hopefully he'd be punched in his pie hole hard enough that it swells shut for a while so the bitching & moaning could stop for a bit.

When it comes to Bellicheat, I have heard him say after losses that the other team was just better. He says everything monotone, I don't think I have ever seen him excited, even after winning the Super Bowl. Yeah, he cheated and won three Super Bowls because of it. I am more pissed at Goodell for how he handled the entire situation.

As for Rex Ryan, for the most part, I like him. He's a change of pace from most of the coaches in the NFL and is perfect for the Jets...they have always been looked at as the Giants "little brother." He's put them on the front of the New York papers. I just wouldn't want him as a Steeler, he doesn't fit the Steelers mold.

O'Malley
11-02-2011, 12:38 PM
I voted Harbaugh just because he is the current ass hat in charge of the Ratbirds.... But between the three choices it's almost three way a tie...

Dino 6 Rings
11-02-2011, 01:08 PM
I hate whoever we are playing. So this week, I hate the piece of crap in Baltimore.

cold-hard-steel
11-02-2011, 01:23 PM
I say Harbaugh,cause i like the sweatshirt that Belichick wears. Way more class. (LOL)

ALLD
11-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Harbaugh is the biggest asshole in the NFL. Belicheat is so monotone he doesn't offend as much. Ryan is just too stupid to know any better.

polamalubeast
11-02-2011, 01:36 PM
http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/johnharbaughreutersaug11.jpg?w=250

venom
11-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Harbaugh without a doubt

polamalubeast
11-02-2011, 01:45 PM
And personally, I have no problem with Rex Ryan.

He made ​​two AFC TITLE game with Sanchez as QB.

steelreserve
11-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Easily Belichick. He's an asshole AND a cheater. Plus it's hard to hate Harbaugh that much, since we beat the dogshit out of his team every time it matters. It's like asking me to be mad at the Three Stooges.

smokin3000gt
11-02-2011, 04:04 PM
I dislike JH more than BB. JH is nothing but a big whiner. He seems to lack the mutual respect that all the other have. They "get it". If the question was what team do I loath more? Then it would be the patriots but BB is a good coach, despite spygate. He never has anything bad to say about other teams or coaches and doesn't try to poke the beehive.

GutterflowerSteel
11-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Harbaugh, by far :poop: He's the whiniest little bitch on the sidelines of every game that he coaches - wah wah wah if things don't go his way. A disrespectful, classless asshole of the highest order with no accountability - his team is a reflection of his demeanor and non-personality. I can't STAND him, probably because he's on the local news around here a lot lol

It's a looong ways til Sunday night ... God, I hope we crush them mercilessly! :tt02:

86WARD
11-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Harbaugh. No personality on or off the field. Belichick has a personality and a sense of humor. Plus
You can respect him as a coach. Harbaugh's got nothing.

beSteelmyheart
11-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Bellicheat has no personality!! I can't stand to watch him mumbling through his press confrences, can't stand his dour face. Can't stand his metrosexual quarterback or the entitlement attitude of his team. He comes across as a creep & I don't know what's worse, a creep or a whiner.

X-Terminator
11-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Belichick*, easily. Harbaugh just makes me laugh.

Shoes
11-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Harbaugh. No personality on or off the field. Belichick has a personality and a sense of humor. Plus
You can respect him as a coach. Harbaugh's got nothing.

+1 to this....

Craic
11-02-2011, 08:51 PM
?? I have no idea why there is any dislike for Harbaugh, except that he is the coach of a rival team. As for the article quoted in the OP, it's the same thing we did a few games later. If you are giving a team the over the top stuff, and they take it, you can only blame yourself. Also, in this league, even a 3 TD lead isn't safe. I don't blame them for going for two to make it a 4 score game rather than a 3 score game with almost the entire second half left to play.

Belichik cheated. Period.

wvsportsman
11-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Hairbawl by a fuzz!

Devilsdancefloor
11-02-2011, 09:40 PM
bitchlikeachic cheating and general douchebaggery.

steelerdude15
11-02-2011, 10:54 PM
I don't like either Harbaughs, the pricks of the NFL.

TomlinSteelTribe
11-02-2011, 11:18 PM
This is a chin-scratching tough question but I have to say Belicheat.

Harbaugh has a more annoying personality, but the whole SpyGate thing really p.o.'ed me a couple years ago. How many Lombardis should we have about now? Whatever, it's over. I hate the Pats far more than the Ravens.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the Ravens too. But I also respect them. After saying that, what Harbaugh did in Week 1 really showed how much of a childish ass he is. But, hey, it's a 60 minute game and they kept kicking us. We didn't stop 'em, that's their right. The match-up really is like a battle between two brothers (and I'd have to say we're the big bro the last few years). What happens if lil Bro socks Big Bro a good one? He dances and taunts. That's what happened opening day. I'm so excited for the rematch. The days can't go by fast enough. Here we go!

zulater
11-03-2011, 12:40 AM
?? I have no idea why there is any dislike for Harbaugh, except that he is the coach of a rival team. As for the article quoted in the OP, it's the same thing we did a few games later. If you are giving a team the over the top stuff, and they take it, you can only blame yourself. Also, in this league, even a 3 TD lead isn't safe. I don't blame them for going for two to make it a 4 score game rather than a 3 score game with almost the entire second half left to play.

Belichik cheated. Period.

You've got to be kidding me?! :dizzy:

I think there's more than a few Steelers players who feel as if Harbaugh went out of his way to rub their noses in it in this year's season opener. It wasn't just any one thing, it was multiple things that happened during that game.

And he's always been a classless loser, always whining about bad luck and bad calls, never acknowledging that maybe the other team might have had something to do with the outcome. If you can't see the difference in the way that Tomlin handles a post game press conference, both winning and losing then I really don't know what to say? :noidea:

zulater
11-03-2011, 12:42 AM
Harbaugh, by far :poop: He's the whiniest little bitch on the sidelines of every game that he coaches - wah wah wah if things don't go his way. A disrespectful, classless asshole of the highest order with no accountability - his team is a reflection of his demeanor and non-personality. I can't STAND him, probably because he's on the local news around here a lot lol

It's a looong ways til Sunday night ... God, I hope we crush them mercilessly! :tt02:

Great post! :applaudit:

zulater
11-07-2011, 08:40 AM
This just in. Harbaugh is still a douche!

LLT
11-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Ryan= Arrogant
Harbaugh= Douche

But until either of them become the mastermind of the biggest sports cheating scandal since the Chicago Blacksox.....I will continue to hate the over-rated Bilicheat and his padded-stat QB.

Can someone please remind me how many playoff games Belicheat has won since the end of the season that he was caught cheating?....it escapes me.

Burghfan58
11-07-2011, 10:32 AM
I don't like either Harbaughs, the pricks of the NFL.

Ditto

86WARD
11-07-2011, 12:47 PM
Fuck Harbaugh.

polamalubeast
11-07-2011, 04:33 PM
I love Rex Ryan

I hate John Harbaugh

stillers4me
11-07-2011, 04:40 PM
BTW...did anybody stay up last night to watch the trophy presentation???

SteelGhost
11-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Harbaugh is the biggest asshole in the NFL. Belicheat is so monotone he doesn't offend as much. Ryan is just too stupid to know any better.

This sums it up for me :applaudit: