PDA

View Full Version : Titans QB Chris Simms Arrested

polamalubeast
07-01-2010, 05:48 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/chris_simms_arrested_on_driving_wWRUJkveAVjo84Cvb6 q2kO

Quote:
Tennessee Titans quarterback Chris Simms was busted in the West Village this morning on charges of driving while stoned, The Post has learned.

Simms was stopped while driving his 2009 Mercedes Benz through an NYPD Manhattan South Task Force checkpoint on W. Houston Street at 1:35 a.m., according to a source.

Simms reeked of marijuana and admitted to officers he had smoked earlier in the car, a source said.
Both Titans QB's arrested this offseason. This will most likely draw a suspension for Simms and be placed in the NFL's substance program.

Both Titans QB's arrested this offseason. This will most likely draw a suspension for Simms and be placed in the NFL's substance program.:lol:

fansince'76
07-01-2010, 05:51 PM
This will most likely draw a suspension for Simms....

Don't count on it.

xX-TSK-Xx
07-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Another arrest. Damn Goodell, your doing one fine job of cleaning up the league. :doh:

Devilsdancefloor
07-01-2010, 05:58 PM
I bet daddy isnt happy. But why would they suspend him that isnt the norm for a 1st offense unless he had already came back positive on a piss test.

salamander
07-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Another arrest. Damn Goodell, your doing one fine job of cleaning up the league. :doh:

He suspended Ben so he already got it out of his system :blah: :chuckle:

SteelCityMan786
07-01-2010, 06:52 PM
Goodell says he is going to let him go already.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

steelerdude15
07-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Goodell says he is going to let him go already.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
:bs: Thank you Goodell.

steelpride12
07-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Well Goodell won't have a problem waiving this away like a nagging fly. No suspension on to counting money.

BigNastyDefense
07-01-2010, 11:49 PM
No suspension? That's :bs: in my opinion.

Killer
07-02-2010, 05:28 PM
"Simms told an officer he'd been "smoking marijuana in the car earlier."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5346235

Deny

Deny

Deny

HometownGal
07-02-2010, 06:52 PM
GoodHell will :hail: to Simms' daddy and sweep it under the rug.

I still think pot should be legal, even though my hemp smoking days are long past me. :thumbsup: :smokin:

BuddhaBus
07-03-2010, 05:56 AM

I still think pot should be legal, even though my hemp smoking days are long past me. :thumbsup: :smokin:

:thumbsup:

Galax Steeler
07-03-2010, 06:07 AM
Goodell sucks nothing else here.

SteelCityMan786
07-03-2010, 12:09 PM
:bs: Thank you Goodell.

He seems to be taking it easy on the Titans now a days. WAY TOO EASY. Even if it's only a 2 game suspension or something like that, that's fine. Just be consistant.

Well Goodell won't have a problem waiving this away like a nagging fly. No suspension on to counting money.

Goodell should resign for impersonating a commissioner. He makes Gary Bettman look tame by comparison. As a matter of fact, he might be the best commissioner right now(Bettman) between the Big 4 Sports Leagues

"Simms told an officer he'd been "smoking marijuana in the car earlier."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5346235

Deny

Deny

Deny

All the more reason for Uncle Roger to shut me up.

Good Job. Nice to hear that worked out well.

It won't Stun me if Goodell does nothing. He seems hellbent on the Steelers for whatever reason.