PDA

View Full Version : Woodley and other Injuries....

katmandu
10-30-2011, 06:44 PM
Going to get real interesting if LaMarr is out for next week....

We really need him (and James...BOTH) to be ready for the Ratbirds!!!

7willBheaven
10-30-2011, 09:07 PM
They can do just fine without Harrison...but without BOTH of them...who knows what could happen. As long as they have one of them (and at this point I'd prefer Woodley) I think they'll be fine.

vader29
10-30-2011, 09:17 PM
From Woodleys facebook page:

Thx 4 all the concern... ill b ready 4 the big 1 next sun nite vs the ravens.. already focused 100% on it!!!

Psycho Ward 86
10-30-2011, 09:21 PM
just a cramp from what they said on t.v. Not worried about it

7willBheaven
10-30-2011, 10:03 PM
Just read this from Ed B..

"The news coming out of Heinz Field on the injury front was not good. LaMarr Woodley's hamstring injury is likely to keep him out for at least another game, and James Farrior has a torn calf that could keep him out until December."

But he goes on to say that there is a chance Harrison could be back this week if he gets the OK from the Dr.

86WARD
10-30-2011, 10:17 PM
just a cramp from what they said on t.v. Not worried about it

THey later reported it was a hammy...youngins are gonna have to step up!

BigNastyDefense
10-30-2011, 11:00 PM
I am going to wait and see what comes out of the week before I believe any reports today that Woodley is out for next week. As far as I know, there hasn't been an MRI or any tests done, and come Wednesday (the first day of practice normally), Woodley could be fine.

I don't want Woodley to be out if Harrison can't come back. He's been a beast these past few weeks, and I don't want him losing that momentum he has built.

As far as losing Farrior, I hate to say it, but that could actually be a good thing. He hasn't exactly been what we expect from him so far this season, and I think we might be better off with a young guy in there.

steel9guy
10-30-2011, 11:06 PM
Woodley knows his body best. He says he's fine so I'm believing him. (He's not a rookie like Pouncey was when he said he'd play in the Superbowl)

NCSteeler
10-30-2011, 11:18 PM
I really liked seeing Woodley out there coaching Carter during TOs after he got injured. But I hope he heals quickly.

BigNastyDefense
10-30-2011, 11:45 PM
Woodley should spend some time in Hines Ward's hyperberic chamber lol.

Buckinnuts
10-31-2011, 05:07 AM
Hope he does get better...but carte. Didnt play bad

Count Steeler
10-31-2011, 05:08 AM
I really liked seeing Woodley out there coaching Carter during TOs after he got injured. But I hope he heals quickly.

Yes. And Hines being a cheerleader on the sidelines and an assisstant coach. We have some special vets on this team. Sorry, we have a special team.