PDA

View Full Version : Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

stillers4me
10-30-2011, 06:31 PM
That felt good.
:bounce:

steelpride12
10-30-2011, 06:32 PM
Fuck you Brady you faggot, whiney, cry baby girl and the Cheating Patriots and Hoodie Homeless looking Bill Belicheat! Ahh that felt so good as well! :lol:

Count Steeler
10-30-2011, 06:33 PM
We got a lot more whoop ass for ya in the playoffs boys. You don't want this again.

ALLD
10-30-2011, 06:35 PM
It was nauseating on how one-sided Nance and Simms were, not to mention how the refs tried to any possible way to get the ball back to the Pats.

Psycho Ward 86
10-30-2011, 06:37 PM
It was nauseating on how one-sided Nance and Simms were, not to mention how the refs tried to any possible way to get the ball back to the Pats.

yeah i guess they complimented us too much...? And the officiating was fine, let's take the high road and not behave like a seahawks or cardinals fan :)

polamalubeast
http://cdn.okmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/wenn2535755-194x225.jpg

Godfather
Fuck you Brady you faggot, whiney, cry baby girl and the Cheating Patriots and Hoodie Homeless looking Bill Belicheat! Ahh that felt so good as well! :lol:

Hey now, what did gays, women, and homeless people ever do to deserve such an insult? :P

steelpride12
10-30-2011, 06:40 PM
Hey now, what did gays, women, and homeless people ever do to deserve such an insult? :P
Oh nothing, but Brady deserves every insult!

ALLD
10-30-2011, 06:41 PM
Nance and Simms were looking for any insight to deep throat Brady. Fortunately our team allowed them little opportunity to get started.

SteelerFanInStl
10-30-2011, 06:42 PM
F the Pats and especially their 'fans'.

steelpinstripe87
10-30-2011, 06:44 PM

This. I was wondering if I was going to have to mute my TV

Iron Steeler
10-30-2011, 06:56 PM

OMG HOW ABOUT THAT GOAL LINE STAND TAKEN AWAY FROM US!!! BULLSHIT!!!

ALLD
10-30-2011, 06:57 PM
OMG HOW ABOUT THAT GOAL LINE STAND TAKEN AWAY FROM US!!! BULLSHIT!!!

Give me 10 chances to get it into the EZ from the one and I could get it in.

fansince'76
10-30-2011, 07:00 PM
I'd like to extend a sincere and heartfelt FUCK YOU to:

Lardass Sapp

Kordell Stewart, the fraudulent NFL QB.

:upyours:

Iron Steeler
10-30-2011, 07:02 PM
Give me 10 chances to get it into the EZ from the one and I could get it in.

2nd that

Iron Steeler
10-30-2011, 07:11 PM
I also think that Keisel was held on the last play as well... still waiting on ESPN to show the highlights for this game... seem to always ignore a big steeler win

steel striker
10-30-2011, 07:13 PM
Cry me a river cheats! Yeah they tried to take it away but, our guys stood tall. Notice how average Marsha is when pressured.

BigNastyDefense
10-30-2011, 07:15 PM
I am sooooooo glad we fucking won this game!

FUCK YOU NEW ENGLAND!

Devilsdancefloor
10-30-2011, 07:27 PM
I'd like to extend a sincere and heartfelt FUCK YOU to:

Lardass Sapp

Kordell Stewart, the fraudulent NFL QB.

:upyours:

^this x 1000

Godfather
10-30-2011, 07:28 PM
Oh nothing, but Brady deserves every insult!

I know...just sayin' they deserve better than to be compared to the Pats* :)

Godfather
10-30-2011, 07:29 PM
Oh, and this was AWESOME. Sticking it to the Pats* was sweet. Especially since we ended the game on a strip sack. Take that, Mighty Metro!

fansince'76
10-30-2011, 07:30 PM
I also think that Keisel was held on the last play as well... still waiting on ESPN to show the highlights for this game... seem to always ignore a big steeler win

Good. Let them keep slobbing the Pats and Packers. Don't watch them anyway.

Count Steeler
10-30-2011, 07:32 PM
Enjoy this game tonight and then it is time to reload for the Ratbirds. We owe them some pay back.

X-Terminator
10-30-2011, 07:40 PM
No one here is happier than I am to see those bastards go down in spectacular fashion.

Fuck Tom Brady, fuck Bill Belichick, fuck the Patriots* and fuck Boston! :tt03:

The Patriot
10-30-2011, 07:43 PM
Booo!

Count Steeler
10-30-2011, 07:46 PM
Booo!

Hey Patriot. You are the one shinning bastion of Boston MA. I'm sure you didn't enjoy that game, but I'm glad you are part of our "family".

Godfather
10-30-2011, 08:37 PM
I love sticking it to them. It's like beating the gumps in college football (which I hope we do on Saturday).

cakmakli
10-30-2011, 09:01 PM
It was an awesome game. The crowd was electrifying and it was great to be a part of it.

I can't remember the last time I called someone the names I did Brady, Belicheat, and the refs. It felt really, really, really good but I think I'm going pay for it by being hoarse tomorrow.

GoSlash27
10-30-2011, 09:09 PM
:countdown...And the Uggs you walked in on.

YoungMoneyFam
10-30-2011, 09:14 PM
Greatest feeling ever watching him sit on the sidelines...so helpless...

tube517
10-30-2011, 09:39 PM
No one here is happier than I am to see those bastards go down in spectacular fashion.

Fuck welker, gronkowski, hernandez, branch and that ghost Chad Ochocinco. Nice signing of Ocho and Haynesworth. :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
10-30-2011, 09:54 PM
Yes it felt good. However our redzone offense was pathetic and field goals, 4 attempted won't win us the Super Bowl. It was nice to beat the Patriots when Tom was playing, and it was nice to get the win at home, but this is still the same team that lost to the fcking Texans. Much improvement still needed, and I'd rather not be up by only six points giving the ball back to Tom Brady with even 1 second left on the clock.

st33lersguy
10-30-2011, 11:09 PM
Hey Gaydy, Bellicheat, Pats fans, Goodell, Kordell, Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

O'Malley
10-30-2011, 11:13 PM
Yes it felt good. However our redzone offense was pathetic and field goals, 4 attempted won't win us the Super Bowl. It was nice to beat the Patriots when Tom was playing, and it was nice to get the win at home, but this is still the same team that lost to the fcking Texans. Much improvement still needed, and I'd rather not be up by only six points giving the ball back to Tom Brady with even 1 second left on the clock.

Not without the pick six the game isn't even close... 25-10... Holding Brady to ten points is pretty damn good.My bad it wasn't a pick six, might as well have been though

steel9guy
10-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Anger built up from 01' and 04' is still there regardless of today. Either way though, YOU SUCK STUPID PATRIOTS!!!!!!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!!! BRADY, FAULK, BELLICHECK, BRADY, BRADY, BRANCH, RODNEY HARRISON, SAPP, BRADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zulater
10-31-2011, 12:48 AM
Booo!

Just curious, what did you think of Bellichick deferring after winning the opening coin toss? Personally I took it as a slap in the face to the Steelers offense, basically saying he didn't believe we could do anything with the ball once we got it. Being as the Steelers have scored a touchdown on their opening drive each of the previous 3 games that might not have been the wisest thing to do? I know this much, I was happy he did defer, because I thought the Steelers best chance was to make the Patriots play from behind, something that hasn't happened in a while when these two teams have met.

fansince'76
10-31-2011, 01:43 AM
Nice signing of Ocho and Haynesworth. :chuckle:

Didn't hear Haynesworth's name all day...

Galax Steeler
10-31-2011, 03:26 AM
That was a good game and what better fashion then the Beard knocking it out of Marshas hands at the end of the game.

Austin87
10-31-2011, 03:43 AM
Boy, this is a great feeling.

BlacknGoldBabe
10-31-2011, 04:06 AM
Just curious, what did you think of Bellichick deferring after winning the opening coin toss? Personally I took it as a slap in the face to the Steelers offense, basically saying he didn't believe we could do anything with the ball once we got it. Being as the Steelers have scored a touchdown on their opening drive each of the previous 3 games that might not have been the wisest thing to do? I know this much, I was happy he did defer, because I thought the Steelers best chance was to make the Patriots play from behind, something that hasn't happened in a while when these two teams have met.

Belicheater was relying upon taking advantage of a Steelers defense which is riddled with injuries. Holding Brady to 17 points in the end was the our D's determination to rise to the occasion. Personally, the safety at the end of the game was rubbing salt into an open wound.

HEY CHEATERS - take that, STUFF it in your juice box and SUCK IT!!!! :director:

Boomerang
10-31-2011, 04:10 AM
One of the highlights of the season for me when we beat the Pats.

stillers4me
10-31-2011, 05:31 AM
[QUOTE=Boomerang;224347]One of the highlights of the season for me when we beat the Pats.[/QUOTE

Now we know how it feels to be a Bengals fan. :lol:

HometownGal
10-31-2011, 06:04 AM
Hey Patriot. You are the one shinning bastion of Boston MA. I'm sure you didn't enjoy that game, but I'm glad you are part of our "family".

This. ^^^ You're a good guy TP despite being a Cheats* fan. :hug:

I'll be smiling like a Cheshire cat for the next couple of days. :upyours: Belidick*, Kraft* and A$$ Chin*.

Kittyfish
10-31-2011, 07:17 AM
I was thinking, this is probably what the Ravens fans were feeling back in week one - a nemesis finally faced and slain, a monkey off one's back at last. I wonder how they will be feeling next week after round two?

venom
10-31-2011, 07:22 AM
I had a cig after the game and I done smoke , lol

suitanim
10-31-2011, 08:16 AM
I truly hate and despise everything about that team. I hate their smug, sweatshirt wearing, .440-winning-percentage-before-cheating coach, I hate that smug, self-righteous system QB Brady (who was also aided by spygate), I hate the ignorant arrogant masshole bandwagon whore fans, I hate that they cheated and won super bowls by FG's, then acted like the Giants didn't deserve THEIR win because it was only by a FG (and WITHOUT the aid of tapes, playbooks, QB radio frequencies, etc), and I hate the whole cheating organization from top-to-bottom. We stood toe-to-toe with those assholes, without any aid of cheating, and beat them soundly.

Fuck you New England Patriots!

steelerdiva
10-31-2011, 08:23 AM
I truly hate and despise everything about that team. I hate their smug, sweatshirt wearing, .440-winning-percentage-before-cheating coach, I hate that smug, self-righteous system QB Brady (who was also aided by spygate), I hate the ignorant arrogant masshole bandwagon whore fans, I hate that they cheated and won super bowls by FG's, then acted like the Giants didn't deserve THEIR win because it was only by a FG (and WITHOUT the aid of tapes, playbooks, QB radio frequencies, etc), and I hate the whole cheating organization from top-to-bottom. We stood toe-to-toe with those assholes, without any aid of cheating, and beat them soundly.

Fuck you New England Patriots!

Wow...don't hold back say what ya really feel! :chuckle:

suitanim
10-31-2011, 08:26 AM
Wow...don't hold back say what ya really feel! :chuckle:

Actually (and I'm not joking), I AM holding back. There are no words for the hate I feel for that organization...the cheating and the cover-up put them in a plane of classlessness that is just indescribable for me to adequately ever put into words...

tube517
10-31-2011, 10:23 AM
Actually (and I'm not joking), I AM holding back. There are no words for the hate I feel for that organization...the cheating and the cover-up put them in a plane of classlessness that is just indescribable for me to adequately ever put into words...

Preach on, Suit. I feel the same way but I'm just too lazy to type all that. :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
10-31-2011, 10:47 AM

I like how you always reference the 'radio signals' in you Patriots cheated rants.

suitanim
10-31-2011, 12:04 PM
We must never forget:
http://www.gordostuff.com/2007/09/new-england-patriots-jamming-wireless.html

“I’ve notified the Patriots that if there’s information that I’ve not been made aware of, or if it’s inconsistent with what I’ve been told, I will revisit” the decision, he told Bob Costas on NBC’s “Football Night in America,” which preceded last night’s San Diego-New England game."

"He said the league was monitoring all the radio frequencies assigned to teams to determine if they were being used properly. NBC showed a crew of frequency coordinators working behind the Patriots’ desk last night."

Why are they monitoring frequencies? Here's more from the Times article:

"Earlier in the day, “Fox N.F.L. Sunday,” which showed a copy of the Patriots’ video that the league confiscated, and CBS’s “The N.F.L. Today” reported that the league may investigate the Patriots’ use of audio receivers to interfere with the Jets’ quarterback-to-coach communications."

"NBC reported that the Patriots might have wired linemen to pick up the Jets’ offensive audibles."

http://www.secsportsfan.com/radio-communication-is-the-real-spygate-issue.html
Also, who really knows what else was being done with the frequencies if the Patriots had successfully dodged NFL surveillance on the assigned frequency? Of course this is speculative, but could they have been eavesdropping on their opponents electronic communications? I suspect that this is unlikely since the communications would have easily been encrypted, but if they were not properly encrypted, the NFL would have another poorly managed process as a reason for their defensiveness and a possible cover-up.

A report at the Bowdoin Orient was a bit more specific on the radiofrequency issue:
http://ipbiz.blogspot.com/2007/09/radiofrequency-issues-in-patriotsjets.html

Smile, New England, you're on candid camera—caught red-handed Sunday for videotaping and stealing the Jets' defensive signals, not to mention perhaps intercepting radio frequencies of their rivals' coordinators corresponding with one another, propelling the Patriots to a 38-14 rout of New York.

suitanim
10-31-2011, 12:08 PM
I also remember reading articles about all kinds of strange goings on. Players from other teams playing in NE having feedback and static issues, when they'd never had them anywhere else before or after.

And here is the problem: This stuff was widely circulated...everyone knew SOMETHING was up. Jamming frequencies, stealing signals, having multiple channels open (transmitting stuff to Brady on another channel not known to the NFL....why would you do that if not to feed him the opposing teams defense?), and there was ZERO follow-up. The evidence was destroyed, a relatively small fine (given the hugely damaging nature of the allegations) was assessed, and we we're all told "Nothing to see here, move along".

Fuck these weaselly little pigfucking cheatmongers. Everything they touch is tainted and they can shove their 3 point super bowl victory trophies up Brady's ass.

fansince'76
10-31-2011, 12:11 PM
I also remember reading articles about all kinds of strange goings on. Players from other teams playing in NE having feedback and static issues, when they'd never had them anywhere else before or after.

That was just the bitterness and jealousy of vanquished foes talking.

NM

:blah: :blah: :blah:

steelpinstripe87
10-31-2011, 08:28 PM

Actually...living in Patriot territory like I do, I might be happier than you. Unless you live in Patriot territory as well?

X-Terminator
10-31-2011, 10:38 PM
Actually...living in Patriot territory like I do, I might be happier than you. Unless you live in Patriot territory as well?

No, I live in Pittsburgh, and thank God for that. If I had to live around those jackwagons for even a second, I'd either go to the loony bin or prison. I don't know how you can stomach it.