PDA

View Full Version : NFL COACHES

VTsteel
10-30-2011, 06:19 PM
NFL Coaches - If you want to know how to beat the Pats - I believe our excellent coaching staff has exposed the way to beat them.

-Short to intermediate passing game
-Empty sets
-Spread them out
(Basically give the Pats a taste of their own medicine)

-Long scoring drives to wear their D out
-Keep their QB off the field
-Keep our Defense fresh

Anyone who wants to beat them just needs to follow this very well thought out and executed gameplan.

Kudos to Arians, Tomlin and the rest of the Coaching Staff!

Psycho Ward 86
10-30-2011, 06:28 PM
what's the point of this thread

GodfatherofSoul
10-30-2011, 06:30 PM
I think it's the man coverage that does them in on offense. They were exposed last season on this one. They just don't have the raw physical talent to outmuscle physical DBs. Now, if you sit back and let Brady throw to spots he'll kill you.

Offensive game plan was impressive until that last drive.

Count Steeler
10-30-2011, 06:32 PM
Lake effect. Lake has confidence in his young DBs and we will see more and more of it as the season progresses.

steelpride12
10-30-2011, 06:34 PM
Until we have an NFL coach join this site this is failure just like the "Ratbirds Imploding" thread.

Steeldude
10-30-2011, 06:42 PM
geez, give the guy a break. i don't see anything wrong with his post. he made a personal observation.

O'Malley
10-30-2011, 06:44 PM
geez, give the guy a break. i don't see anything wrong with his post. he made a personal observation.

^this^

Psycho Ward 86
10-30-2011, 06:45 PM
kiddings aside, i am still in absolute shock at all the man coverage we played against Gronkowski, Hernandez, and Welker. Holy damn, even more shocking is our success in that department.

The Duke
10-30-2011, 06:51 PM
kiddings aside, i am still in absolute shock at all the man coverage we played against Gronkowski, Hernandez, and Welker. Holy damn, even more shocking is our success in that department.

yup

and Gronk got his catches, but most importantly not much allowed after that. Cortez is particular played him tough (LeBeau probably put him there since he's like 6'1), and seemed to go against him every time he stepped on the field

polamalubeast
10-30-2011, 06:54 PM
And scored a TD inside the 10!

7willBheaven
10-30-2011, 09:09 PM

Right on

7willBheaven
10-30-2011, 09:10 PM
Lake effect. Lake has confidence in his young DBs and we will see more and more of it as the season progresses.

I hope so!

suitanim
10-31-2011, 05:20 AM
Speaking of NFL coaches, any word on what sour grapes Belicheat had? He's the least gracious loser in the history of the NFL, and NEVER credits the other team...curious to see what his classless excuses are after this one...

SteelerEmpire
10-31-2011, 12:28 PM

Yep. I think this has a LOT to do with it !

tube517
10-31-2011, 04:18 PM
Speaking of NFL coaches, any word on what sour grapes Belicheat had? He's the least gracious loser in the history of the NFL, and NEVER credits the other team...curious to see what his classless excuses are after this one...

He's a big ole grouchy unabomber when they lose. He hides and doesn't shake hands. Jim Harbaugh and the Lions coach got nothin on him

steelreserve
10-31-2011, 04:35 PM
Pretty obvious:

Offense - Do the same strategy of cheap-ass dink-and-dunk passes that the Patriots use; they can't defend it either

Defense - Have a defense as good as ours, and play regular, not drop eight guys into zone coverage.

fansince'76
10-31-2011, 04:36 PM
He's a big ole grouchy unabomber when they lose. He hides and doesn't shake hands. Jim Harbaugh and the Lions coach got nothin on him

Wonder if he punched a cameraman this time...

XxKnightxX
10-31-2011, 05:27 PM
yup

and Gronk got his catches, but most importantly not much allowed after that. Cortez is particular played him tough (LeBeau probably put him there since he's like 6'1), and seemed to go against him every time he stepped on the field

Whats shocking is that I just kept waiting for their name to be announced over that big play. Well I never or rarely heard it.

tube517
10-31-2011, 06:51 PM
Wonder if he punched a cameraman this time...

Cameramen are his friends :chuckle: