PDA

View Full Version : Pats Woe Is: WALLACE.

SteelerEmpire
10-29-2011, 11:34 AM
I think their "very" afraid of Wallace...

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aolnews.com/media/2011/01/mike-wallace-600.jpg

Ian Logue points out another relationship: The Patriots selected WR Brandon Tate with the 83rd overall pick of the 2009 NFL Draft. The Steelers selected WR Mike Wallace with the 84th overall pick. Both receivers were regarded as burners who could develop to become deep threats. Tate has since been a disappointment in the receiving game, while Wallace has emerged as the best deep threat in the league.

LINK: http://www.patspulpit.com/2011/10/28/2517045/week-8-patriots-vs-steelers-woe-is-wallace

stillers4me
10-29-2011, 12:31 PM
Wallace is truning out to be a great receiver, no doubt.

But I don't think the Pats* are afraid of anybody.

BigNastyDefense
10-29-2011, 01:21 PM
Wallace is truning out to be a great receiver, no doubt.

But I don't think the Pats* are afraid of anybody.

They won't admit it, no team in the NFL, CFB, High School football, or Pop Warner football will ever admit to being afraid of a player or team.

But I guarantee you that deep down inside, the Patriots* fear Wallace. They know there isn't a guy on the roster who can cover him down field, and they know he's becoming a more complete receiver who can take a short slant and take it to the house.

oneforthetoe
10-29-2011, 01:38 PM
If Belicheat sticks to his mo, he will try and take Wallace out of the game. He doubled him at the line last year after Mike started torching the Pats. If he does it again Brown and Sanders will have to step-up.

ALLD
10-29-2011, 06:55 PM
I bet Bill will have plenty of videotape to watch.

GBMelBlount
10-29-2011, 08:16 PM
He doubled him at the line last year after Mike started torching the Pats. If he does it again Brown and Sanders will have to step-up.

Brown and Sanders are both explosive...If Ben is "on" he will have a field day...

BlacknGoldBabe
10-30-2011, 07:26 AM
Ben needs the OL to step up and give him some time to be "on." He's consistent if he's not hurried.

Galax Steeler
10-30-2011, 08:58 AM
I have to say thanks to the Pats for overlooking Wallace in the draft and letting us have him.