PDA

View Full Version : Harrison likely out few more weeks

stillers4me
10-27-2011, 05:19 AM
James Harrison is getting antsy being a spectator.

Asked Wednesday if he had circled a date for returning from an eye injury that kept him out the past three games, Harrison said: "Today, last week, the week before, the week before that.".............

read more @ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_764008.html

Count Steeler
10-27-2011, 05:22 AM
Dang. I was hoping he would be ready sooner. Hope he is ready for the playoffs. Be nice to see him with fresh legs and a stronger back come December.

HometownGal
10-27-2011, 06:03 AM
While I know it must be driving James stark raving mad not to be out on that field, Woodley and Timmons are playing quite well in his absence and when he is cleared to play, I have no doubt he'll be hell on wheels out there and I actually have pity for whatever team we're playing that week. :heh:

Devilsdancefloor
10-27-2011, 07:26 AM
a tinted visor will make him more intimidating lol i was hoping the ratbirds game he would be back, but like he said what ever the doctor says

86WARD
10-27-2011, 07:29 AM
Aside from some pass coverage here and there, Timmons has been pretty below average and pretty awful by Steelers OLB standards. Serviceable...yes. But his place is in the middle...

Psycho Ward 86
10-27-2011, 10:02 AM
Elliot Harrison on NFL.com also said he isnt playing this week. Geez if we need him at all, it's these next 3 games but hey, whatever gets him healthy.