PDA

View Full Version : Receivers flourish in Steelers' win over Cardinals

stillers4me
10-24-2011, 08:16 AM
Emmanuel Sanders left the visiting locker room at University of Phoenix Stadium sporting a bow tie the same color as his pinstriped lavender shirt. He also wore a burgundy sports coat and gray dress pants.

The colorful look is something you'd expect from any one of the three Steelers wideouts who call themselves the "Bugatti Boys." The ensemble might be the last thing you'd ever find in tight end Heath Miller's closet.

"I think we all probably have a lot more in common than you would think," Miller said. "It's a fun group to be around."

The wideouts that associate themselves with sleek sports cars and the tight end whose personality tends to be on the conservative side had at least one thing in common Sunday: They starred in the passing display that Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger unleashed in front of his former offensive coordinator...............

read more @ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_763446.html

SteelerEmpire
10-24-2011, 12:37 PM
GLENDALE, Ariz. — Emmanuel Sanders left the visiting locker room at University of Phoenix Stadium sporting a bow tie the same color as his pinstriped lavender shirt. He also wore a burgundy sports coat and gray dress pants.

The colorful look is something you'd expect from any one of the three Steelers wideouts who call themselves the "Bugatti Boys." The ensemble might be the last thing you'd ever find in tight end Heath Miller's closet.

LINK: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_763446.html

steeldevil
10-24-2011, 12:43 PM
Don't tell me they are going to turn into one of those groups that have like 8 nicknames... That is so lame...

salamander
10-24-2011, 01:37 PM
What happened to Young Money?

SCSTILLER
10-24-2011, 02:29 PM
What happened to Young Money?

SHHHHHHH, if they remember we may not be able to keep them all when their contracts are due!

Psycho Ward 86
10-24-2011, 04:20 PM
We're gonna need this kind of work from the passing offense if we want to keep up with Brady this week. I just dont understand how the patriots defense always seems to get under our skin even though they are perennially mediocre. If we take care of that, should be a good game!

The Duke
10-24-2011, 06:23 PM
How about "Steelers wide receivers"?

that's one nickname you can't put a price on :thumbsup:

zulater
10-25-2011, 01:37 PM
I tell you this much, the difference between Randle ( faircatch) El, and Antonio Brown on punt returns is sure a welcome change! :applaudit:

zulater
10-25-2011, 01:43 PM
I'll tell you something Sanders did this past Sunday that Stonio never would do. He played defensive back on a miss thrown Roethlisberger pass that he had no chance of catching. T

polamalubeast
10-25-2011, 01:48 PM
I like young WR of the steelers!...Antonio Brown is improving every game and I think Sanders is going to be very good.We must not forget that Sanders missed the training camp.

Of course Mike Wallace became one of the best WR in the NFL.