PDA

View Full Version : Predictions Vs Cardinals

Count Steeler
10-21-2011, 06:29 PM
I am looking for Timmons to finally have a break out game this year, especially after last week's no show.

I am looking for the O Line to have another solid game, so that should translate into about 175 yards for the running game. Mendy should have another solid performance.

Overall, 31-17 for our Steelers.

tube517
10-21-2011, 06:31 PM
16-13 Steelers. I see the same fast start, FG's because of missed opportunities, long developing plays w/no no huddle at all.

polamalubeast
10-21-2011, 07:23 PM
The steelers defense create no turnovers again...

Edman
10-21-2011, 07:52 PM
16-10 Steelers.

Steelers Offense struggles mightily against a mediocre Cardinals Defense. Forget the O-Line, but we also get Skittish Ben. Dropped Passes. Run Game does little as Mendenhall is once again the only workhorse. Missed Throws. No Short Pass game. No-Huddle Shelved. Uncreative Playcalling. Ben even throws a few fumbles/INT's into the mix. Suisham misses one, but he kicks the dagger near the end, forcing the Steelers Defense to save the game in the fourth quarter, making another stressful ending.

Steelers Defense gets a turnover, but once again has to carry the day while the offense does nothing to win the game. Then those on this message board will still piss about them not doing their job.

ALLD
10-21-2011, 07:53 PM
A punter's clinic.

Moose
10-21-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm not real comfortable about this game. I think the Steeler's should win it, BUT, I see them getting a lead and then they start that 'prevent' crap again and Ariz. creeps back in the game. I think it will be a 'end of the seat nail biter' as usual with teams we should put away early and constantly. I just don't feel comfortable with this year's team yet. I think they are doing 'just enough' to win. Most of the players seem like they are playing aimlessly, just going through the motions. I just don't see a kick-ass, win big, go for the playoffs and Super Bowl...look in their eyes. I think the next 4 games are going to be stressful, with a big chance of knocking us out of the playoff hunt. 2 division games that mean everything for this year. I just they don't look PAST this game with the Cards. and look at the N.E. game coming up. I think we start big, then faulter. Steeler's 20 - 17. ugh

suitanim
10-21-2011, 08:01 PM
Arians can't block, so Arians can't run, and Arians looks bad passing and catching.

Cardinals shock the World and pull the upset with a 2 minute drive that embarrasses Arians on defense and scores with a second left to win 23-21.

HometownGal
10-21-2011, 08:15 PM
Arians can't block, so Arians can't run, and Arians looks bad passing and catching.

Cardinals shock the World and pull the upset with a 2 minute drive that embarrasses Arians on defense and scores with a second left to win 23-21.

LMAO - excellent! :lol: :lol: Arians also has a punt blocked that the Cards return for a TD. :heh:

I see the Steelers winning this one 27-17.

suitanim
10-21-2011, 08:23 PM
LMAO - excellent! :lol: :lol: Arians also has a punt blocked that the Cards return for a TD. :heh:

I see the Steelers winning this one 27-17.

That's why I neither read nor post in the gameday threads anymore. I want to ENJOY watching Steelers football.

Psycho Ward 86
10-21-2011, 09:45 PM
27-19 steelers

BigNastyDefense
10-21-2011, 10:01 PM
Steelers 41
Cardinals 9

The Cardinals have no defense. I see us running and passing all over them. Mendy has his second 100+ yard game and a TD, Ben throws a couple TD's.

Their offense isn't very good either. Kolb isn't looking like the Cards thought they were getting. Their offensive line might be worse than ours (since we finally got a quality LT). I say Woodley gets at least 2.5 sacks, Timmons has a breakout game, Polamalu has a pick, and Ike shuts down Fitz.

venom
10-23-2011, 09:21 AM
Im kind of worried about this game . I think its a must win for the Steelers with a rested Pats team waiting for us then the Ravens after that . Should the Steelers win , I think it will be less than 7 points

43Hitman
10-23-2011, 10:08 AM
That's why I neither read nor post in the gameday threads anymore. I want to ENJOY watching Steelers football.

Same here bro. Same here. I find myself getting wound up with the rest of them, but if I avoid that thread I stay grounded and realistic.