PDA

View Full Version : Steelers brace for another shot of Fitzgerald

stillers4me
10-21-2011, 05:21 AM
Larry Fitzgerald has caught nearly 700 passes during his career. One pass that was never thrown still haunts him.
The Arizona Cardinals wide receiver can still see himself breaking free in the final seconds of the 2009 Super Bowl against the Steelers. He can still see quarterback Kurt Warner rearing back to throw. He can still see Pittsburgh linebacker LaMarr Woodley sacking Warner and forcing the fumble that gave the Steelers their sixth Lombardi Trophy.

"It's something that crosses my mind more than I would like," Fitzgerald said...............

read more @
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_762959.html

HometownGal
10-21-2011, 06:55 AM
Pressure the living hell out of Kolb the entire game - not just here and there - and Fitz won't be able to hurt us as bad. Blitz, blitz and freakin blitz D!

Bluecoat96
10-21-2011, 07:00 AM
Fitzgerald will get some yards, but I'm not too worried. Kolb can't hold Kurt Warner's jock.

Count Steeler
10-21-2011, 09:33 AM
Keep him to under 10 catches and we should be fine.

fansince'76
10-21-2011, 09:36 AM
Not worried. Warner > Kolb, by a longshot. And considering I can't even name their wideout who lines up on the opposite side without looking it up....

Psycho Ward 86
10-21-2011, 04:44 PM
Perhaps inspired by the number, Cromartie-Smith beat Taylor for a long touchdown then jumped over Taylor for another.

come on ike! That, and jason hill's TD on you should fire you up for this one.#rebound baby