PDA

View Full Version : Running backs will be in spotlight Sunday

stillers4me
10-15-2011, 08:01 AM
One streak will depend on another Sunday when Jacksonville visits Heinz Field.

The Jaguars come into the 1 p.m. game an odd combination of heavy underdog and Steelers nemesis.

Jacksonville has won the last three games it has played at Heinz Field, dating back to 2005. For that streak to continue, the Jaguars need Maurice Jones-Drew to exceed 80 rushing yards for a sixth consecutive game.

If Jones-Drew can became the third back to go over 100 yards this season against the Steelers and score a couple of times the Jaguars have a chance of pulling the upset............

read more @ http://blog.triblive.com/steel-mill/2011/10/14/running-backs-will-be-in-spotlight-sunday/

Count Steeler
10-15-2011, 02:16 PM
I'll say it. Not going to happen. Steelers will continue to play inspired football at home this week. I also predict that Mendy will end up with more yards than MJD.

ALLD
10-15-2011, 05:18 PM
I will also say that this will be a statement game from the B&G. Look for more short passing finally from Ben's desire to avoid beaten up every Sunday.

Teams will exploit every advantage possible until you put a stop to it. Opponents were taking our OL to the woodshed and we did NOTHING to change it other than Ben running for his life faster. Now, something new by chance, could really make a difference. This is the same way how to produce fire was discovered a million years ago.

Psycho Ward 86
10-15-2011, 05:32 PM
I will also say that this will be a statement game from the B&G. Look for more short passing finally from Ben's desire to avoid beaten up every Sunday.

Teams will exploit every advantage possible until you put a stop to it. Opponents were taking our OL to the woodshed and we did NOTHING to change it other than Ben running for his life faster. Now, something new by chance, could really make a difference. This is the same way how to produce fire was discovered a million years ago.

are you implying that bruce arians is smarter than a caveman? :chuckle: