PDA

View Full Version : Win a Steelers Basket including Polamalu signed jersey and Steelers Tix

Hindes204
10-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Some of you that have been around a while know that my best friend (Mike) is currently incarcerated for a crime he did not commit. His story can be read at www.justiceformike.net. (the same website in my signature).

Mike is an avid Steeler fan, an Air Force veteran, and I consider him family. His mother MaryAnn is currently hosting a fundraiser that includes the raffling off of a Steelers themed basket. This basket includes, among other things, an autographed Polamalu Game Jersey (with a pic of him signing it), two tickets to the Cincinnati game on Dec 4th, and $50 spending money. The raffle tickets are $5 a piece and can be purchased through her. I know all parties involved and can guarantee that this is not some scam, and all proceeds are being used for legal fees to fight for Mikes acquittal. If anyone wants to get in on the raffle being held on Thanksgiving day (based on the PA lottery), either PM me, email MaryAnn at mlubas2@yahoo.com, or call her or her husband Joe @ 724-695-1964. You can purchase raffle tickets by check or paypal.

This is a great opportunity to win a very valuable basket for next to nothing.

More details:

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/hindes204/scan0003.jpg
I put this in the Steelers portion of the forum (per Fansince76) so it would get the most exposure. Thank you to The admins for letting me advertise this raffle here.

Hindes204
10-12-2011, 08:18 AM
Thank you very much to whoever made this a sticky :salute:

LLT
10-12-2011, 08:30 AM
Some of you that have been around a while know that my best friend (Mike) is currently incarcerated for a crime he did not commit. His story can be read at www.justiceformike.net. (the same website in my signature).

Mike is an avid Steeler fan, an Air Force veteran, and I consider him family. His mother MaryAnn is currently hosting a fundraiser that includes the raffling off of a Steelers themed basket. This basket includes, among other things, an autographed Polamalu Game Jersey (with a pic of him signing it), two tickets to the Cincinnati game on Dec 4th, and $50 spending money. The raffle tickets are $5 a piece and can be purchased through her. I know all parties involved and can guarantee that this is not some scam, and all proceeds are being used for legal fees to fight for Mikes acquittal. If anyone wants to get in on the raffle being held on Thanksgiving day (based on the PA lottery), either PM me, email MaryAnn at mlubas2@yahoo.com, or call her or her husband Joe @ 724-695-1964. You can purchase raffle tickets by check or paypal.

This is a great opportunity to win a very valuable basket for next to nothing.

More details:

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/hindes204/scan0003.jpg
I put this in the Steelers portion of the forum (per Fansince76) so it would get the most exposure. Thank you to The admins for letting me advertise this raffle here.

Hey brother...you know I'm in!!!!

Hindes204
10-12-2011, 09:05 AM
Hey brother...you know I'm in!!!!

Thanks brother!! Just PMd you some info...good luck!! Im hoping someone from this site wins the basket!!

mlubas
10-12-2011, 11:35 AM
I would like to thank the Admin for allowing this post, Shawn for doing this and spreading the word and for everyone interested in purchasing tickets for this basket. Thank you all for your support and the uplifting banners! My Paypal account is under mlubas2@yahoo.com. Please specify the donation is for the Steeler Basket or email me directly. I'm humbled by the support of so many!

Hindes204
10-12-2011, 11:39 AM
I would like to thank the Admin for allowing this post, Shawn for doing this and spreading the word and for everyone interested in purchasing tickets for this basket. Thank you all for your support and the uplifting banners! My Paypal account is under mlubas2@yahoo.com. Please specify the donation is for the Steeler Basket or email me directly. I'm humbled by the support of so many!

Its my pleasure MaryAnn, Id do anyhting for Mike...and welcome to Steelers Universe!!!

fansince'76
10-12-2011, 03:21 PM

Welcome to the board, MaryAnn! I hope the exposure here is helping! :drink:

Count Steeler
10-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Sent my money on. Welcome to SU MaryAnn.

HometownGal
10-12-2011, 04:10 PM
I'm definitely in and will be sending my moola. :thumbsup:

fansince'76
10-12-2011, 08:07 PM
I'm in for two tickets! :thumbsup:

X-Terminator
10-12-2011, 08:28 PM
I will be in as soon as I get paid Friday. Welcome MaryAnn, and good luck to you, Shawn and Mike! :drink:

Hindes204
10-12-2011, 08:45 PM
Thank you everyone for your support!! There has been some questions about how to participate. The easiest way is to get in direct contact with MaryAnn Lubas through email, mlubas2@yahoo.com, or phone call, 724-695-1964. I will also be collecting money for a few weeks and sending the money on to her. You can PM me for my address.

Thank you again for the support! I really hope someone from this site wins, its a great basket!!

mlubas
10-13-2011, 03:43 PM
Thanks to each of you for purchasing tickets and your support. Please feel free to call me at 724-695-1964, email me at: mlubas2@yahoo.com or just send your request through regular mail at 111 Bateman Road Oakdale PA 15071-3906. Your tickets go out immediately upon receipt of payment. Also thanks for welcoming me to this group! Looks like a bunch of great Steeler fans out there!

fansince'76
10-13-2011, 03:47 PM
Thanks to each of you for purchasing tickets and your support. Please feel free to call me at 724-695-1964, email me at: mlubas2@yahoo.com or just send your request through regular mail at 111 Bateman Road Oakdale PA 15071-3906. Your tickets go out immediately upon receipt of payment. Also thanks for welcoming me to this group! Looks like a bunch of great Steeler fans out there!

I threw my check for two raffle tickets into the mail this morning! :thumbsup:

Hindes204
10-13-2011, 04:59 PM
I threw my check for two raffle tickets into the mail this morning! :thumbsup:

Thanks for your support Gary!! :drink:

HometownGal
10-14-2011, 06:29 AM
My check for 4 tix is going into the mail this afternoon. :thumbsup:

Hindes204
10-17-2011, 09:33 PM
So I had an idea...since the raffle is based on the PA lottery, we can post which tickets we got here. That way, we would all know if someone from this site won. I got my tickets today, the number are:

mlubas
10-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Great idea Shawn! Glad you received your tickets. I've mailed the tickets out to the other two that have sent their money to us. I know their numbers as well so if you want me to post them I can. I just put the finishing touches on the basket last night and it truly is awesome! I'll get a picture of it taken and try to post it. Thanks to everyone for their support!!!

Hindes204
10-18-2011, 11:29 AM
MaryAnn, if you have issues posting the pic just email it to me and I can post it for you. It would be cool if I win, I was already planning a surprise trip to Pittsburgh on the 4th, if I win, I get to go to the game too!

Count Steeler
10-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Got my tickets. Sorry to tell everyone that the winner was in my envelop. ;) But keep giving, it is a worthy cause.

007 (how can't this be the winner?)

Good luck everyone.

mlubas
10-18-2011, 05:03 PM
Glad you received your tickets and thank you again!

Hindes204
10-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Got my tickets. Sorry to tell everyone that the winner was in my envelop. ;) But keep giving, it is a worthy cause.

007 (how can't this be the winner?)

Good luck everyone.

The first four tickets are freakin me out...they end in 07, 43, 17, and 34. All main contributer to the team. You HAVE to win, lol

mlubas
10-18-2011, 05:20 PM
I really wish you all the best of luck! It would be really cool if you won Shawn, being from Pgh and all. I'm going to try to post the pictures now.

mlubas
10-18-2011, 05:39 PM
Okay, it's not letting me so I am emailing the pictures to Shawn to see if he can post them. Now that the basket is complete, here is a list of what all is inside!
1 "GOT 6" car magnet
$50.00 cash
1 Black Terrible Towel
1 Gold Terrible Towel
I Collectors Miniature Steelers Helmet
Troy Polamalu signed Game Jersey with Certificate of Authenticity and a picture of him signing the jersey
2 Tickets to the Bengals game on Dec. 4th
A Steelers Coaster Set
3X5 Steelers Nation Black and Gold Flag
Oval Steelers Emblem magnet for the car
Steelers Umbrella
Steelers Plastic Mug
Steelers Plastic Water Bottle
Steelers Highlighter

See, it's an awesome basket!!!!

Count Steeler
10-18-2011, 05:48 PM
All that for a $5 ticket. Come on SU, get on the bandwagon. Read the link justiceformike.net. You got to put in at least five.

mlubas
10-18-2011, 05:55 PM
Thanks Count Steeler!

fansince'76
10-18-2011, 07:43 PM
MaryAnn was nice enough to send pics of the basket to folks who have bought raffle tickets so far! :thumbsup:

Here are the pics:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/garyb12001/100_0720.jpg http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/garyb12001/100_0721.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/garyb12001/100_0722.jpg http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/garyb12001/100_0723.jpg

Hindes204
10-18-2011, 09:54 PM
Thanks Gary!! You beat me to it, I was just logging on to post the pics.

Hindes204
10-19-2011, 11:44 AM
Bumping for exposure...300 views, c'mon guys, there's got to be more of you out there who want tickets. The jersey in the basket alone is worth around $500.

fansince'76
10-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Bumping for exposure...300 views, c'mon guys, there's got to be more of you out there who want tickets. The jersey in the basket alone is worth around $500.

I added an announcement to all the forums that point back to this thread as well. :thumbsup:

Hindes204
10-20-2011, 02:49 PM
I added an announcement to all the forums that point back to this thread as well. :thumbsup:

Thank you very much for all the support and help getting the word out. You have no idea how much it means to me, Mike, and his family.

mlubas
10-21-2011, 02:41 PM
Thanks guys for promoting this! Hopefully more people will be calling or emailing me for tickets! Keep up the great work, it is appreciated more than you'll ever know!

HometownGal
10-21-2011, 04:34 PM
Thanks guys for promoting this! Hopefully more people will be calling or emailing me for tickets! Keep up the great work, it is appreciated more than you'll ever know!

Got my tix yesterday Mary Ann. Thank you!! :hug:

Hindes204
10-23-2011, 01:21 PM
Bumping this thread on Gameday for more exposure.

Still plenty of time to participate!!

X-Terminator
10-23-2011, 07:21 PM
Just sent in money for 2 tickets. :thumbsup:

KATK9
10-26-2011, 04:59 AM
Just sent in for 4 tickets.

May God Bless You & Your Family

mlubas
10-26-2011, 09:30 AM
Thanks Marianne! We appreciate your support and am keeping you in our prayers as well!

mlubas
10-26-2011, 09:32 AM
OOPS! Still learning this site. Posted below but I guess it should of been posted here! Thank you so much for your support. We appreciate it more than you'll know and we are keeping you in our prayers too!

mlubas
10-26-2011, 10:03 AM
Mailed request for 2 tickets out yesterday
Mailed request for 4 tickets out today
Please keep spreading the word and thank you ALL for your support!

Hindes204
10-26-2011, 10:11 AM
Glad I was able to use this site to help spread the word MaryAnn...I wish I would have thought of it for the prior fundraisers youve had. There are some great people on this site, as youve probably noticed. I wish a few more would get in on it, but I can understand the apprehensiveness of people sending money to relative strangers. I guess every ticket helps.

mlubas
10-26-2011, 10:24 AM
Shawn, this is helping tremendously! It's helping us to sell more tickets and in turn bring in more money for Mike. I understand people's hesitation. Hopefully when they read that people have received their tickets they will know this is all on the up and up! Mike truly is just in awe of the support and appreciates it so very much as do we!

mlubas
10-27-2011, 07:15 PM
Joe and I bought 5 tickets and here are our numbers:

Yes, we would like to win too! :bananadoggywow:

Hindes204
10-27-2011, 08:06 PM
Joe and I bought 5 tickets and here are our numbers:

Yes, we would like to win too! :bananadoggywow:

I'm rooting for you, you guys deserve some good fortune.

Mamaduck43
11-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Just sent a Paypal transaction for the winning ticket to Mary Ann...... What a shame that this family is going through something like this... I am glad to help in my little way... And I really, really, really, really want to win....

BTW...... If I win, I will turn the two game tickets back to the family so that they can have a quicky raffle of those to raise more $$$ - - - I will be unable to attend the game...... A win/win all the way around..... I just spoke to Mary Ann to see if she would be able to get set up quickly for a re-raffle for the tickets and she said that was possible if it would happen to go that way, so keep your eye on this thread for news, and when you pray for a win for yourself, add a little prayer that if you don't win, then Mamaduck should!!!!!!!

Hindes204
11-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Just sent a Paypal transaction for the winning ticket to Mary Ann...... What a shame that this family is going through something like this... I am glad to help in my little way... And I really, really, really, really want to win....

BTW...... If I win, I will turn the two game tickets back to the family so that they can have a quicky raffle of those to raise more $$$ - - - I will be unable to attend the game...... A win/win all the way around..... I just spoke to Mary Ann to see if she would be able to get set up quickly for a re-raffle for the tickets and she said that was possible if it would happen to go that way, so keep your eye on this thread for news, and when you pray for a win for yourself, add a little prayer that if you don't win, then Mamaduck should!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the support, it really does mean the world to me, Mike, and Mike's family. Im hoping someone from this site wins (Mary Ann herself counts too since she joined, lol). Looking forward to the drawing.

Still plenty of time left if anyone else wants in!!

fansince'76
11-01-2011, 12:52 PM
BTW...... If I win, I will turn the two game tickets back to the family so that they can have a quicky raffle of those to raise more $$$ - - -

Great idea, Mamaduck. Same here if I win - I won't be able to attend that game either.

mlubas
11-01-2011, 12:58 PM
It was so nice to talk to you and thank you very much! Your idea is wonderful and another way for us to raise additional funds if you do win the basket. I will let Mike know that you as well are keeping him in your prayers. We are all praying he will win this next level and be home in 2012. Thank you again Mamaduck43! God Bless all of you for your support for our son!

X-Terminator
11-01-2011, 01:04 PM
BTW, I received my tickets last week - sorry I didn't mention it until now. Thanks! And if I win, I WILL go to the game, since I live in the area. Sorry everyone! :chuckle:

mlubas
11-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Well, that's the intent! The winner gets to go to a Steelers Game and have cash to spend! Wishing each of you good luck and if you know of any other Steeler fans, let them know about this great basket raffle as well! Thanks again Steeler Universe!!!!

Hindes204
11-01-2011, 03:10 PM
I was planning on a trip to da Burgh that weekend so if I win, Im going!! Buuuut...if my plans fall through (which, being in the military, they often do) I will also give the tickets back so more money can be raised.

KATK9
11-02-2011, 05:20 AM
I as well will donate the tickets back, plus the 50.00 in cash that's part of the prize, just send me the merchandise.

God Bless

mlubas
11-03-2011, 03:37 PM
Wish you all could see the tears running down my face! I am SO grateful to each of you for your support. I could never express it eloquently enough for each of you to know how truly blessed we are. Thank each and everyone of you~

Mamaduck43
11-03-2011, 07:12 PM
Wish you all could see the tears running down my face! I am SO grateful to each of you for your support. I could never express it eloquently enough for each of you to know how truly blessed we are. Thank each and everyone of you~

Tears are okay, but what we really want to see is you with a big smile on your face when this mess is resolved and your son is back where he belongs... Have a good weekend.....

mlubas
11-04-2011, 08:43 AM
Tears are okay, but what we really want to see is you with a big smile on your face when this mess is resolved and your son is back where he belongs... Have a good weekend.....

Then it will be tears of joy! 2012 has GOT to be our year!

Mamaduck43
11-05-2011, 12:09 PM
The winning ticket has arrived in Denmark, WI...... I am not sure which of my four tickets it is, but one of them is a winner...... Here are my numbers:

Good luck, everyone.... I do believe we are all winners..... Have a great weekend....

mlubas
11-06-2011, 03:20 PM
A Facebook friend just bought two tickets for Mike! How sweet. She is from another state and said if she wins to give the basket to Mike and for Joe to go to the game. I told her that if she wins we will keep the basket for Mike and then re-raffle the tickets as Mamduck43 and others have suggested to do. So...Mike's two winning numbers are:

Let's Go Steeler Fans!!!!! Still time to spread the word! Thank you all! :drink:

Hindes204
11-06-2011, 05:00 PM
A Facebook friend just bought two tickets for Mike! How sweet. She is from another state and said if she wins to give the basket to Mike and for Joe to go to the game. I told her that if she wins we will keep the basket for Mike and then re-raffle the tickets as Mamduck43 and others have suggested to do. So...Mike's two winning numbers are:

Let's Go Steeler Fans!!!!! Still time to spread the word! Thank you all! :drink:

I am now officially rooting for 881 or 854 to hit on Thanksgiving Day

mlubas
11-07-2011, 05:14 PM
I am now officially rooting for 881 or 854 to hit on Thanksgiving Day

Me too Shawn. We saw Mike today and I told him and he also is hoping he wins!

Hindes204
11-10-2011, 12:39 PM
Still about two weeks to get in on this, 5 bucks and you can have tickets to a game and a signed Polamalu jersey!!!

Hindes204
11-13-2011, 10:57 AM
Gameday bump!! Still time left to get your tickets!!!

mlubas
11-19-2011, 02:23 PM
To All Steeler Universe Ticket : Due to an unexpected move, we are now using our cell phone as our primary number. I will post on Thanksgiving the winning number on this forum and if you win I'll be calling you. The phone number on the ticket is no longer valid and the new number is 412-251-3008. We managed a self storage business living on site as resident managers. The business was sold on Oct. 14th without any prior warning and we had to vacate the premises within 30 days. The tickets, fliers, etc. had already been printed and could not be changed. Our sincere apologies, it was out of our hands. As of today, not all tickets have been sold. If the winning number is a ticket that has not been sold, we will use the next daily number and then the next evening number until a winning number comes up. We are hopeful that a winner wins on the 1st evening number on Thanksgiving but this is a "what if" situation. Good Luck, thank you all again for your support and purchasing tickets for Mike! Always, MaryAnn

Hindes204
11-19-2011, 08:56 PM
How many tickets are left? I sure hope you guys are able to sell them all before thursday. Wish I could have helped more...

mlubas
11-20-2011, 05:38 PM
How many tickets are left? I sure hope you guys are able to sell them all before thursday. Wish I could have helped more...

There is still about 200 tickets remaining. Joe and I are working like crazy to get them sold. We go see Mike tomorrow and then Tues/Wed we are going to stores, the strip, anywhere and everywhere to try to sell the remaining. Let's pray a winner hits on the evening number!!!!

fansince'76
11-20-2011, 07:03 PM
There is still about 200 tickets remaining. Joe and I are working like crazy to get them sold. We go see Mike tomorrow and then Tues/Wed we are going to stores, the strip, anywhere and everywhere to try to sell the remaining. Let's pray a winner hits on the evening number!!!!

Sorry we couldn't do more to help sell more as well. Hope you get them all sold!

mlubas
11-24-2011, 11:05 AM
In addition to the 5 tickets Joe and I bought and posted here, we were given a ticket from an anonymous donor. When we went to pick up the tickets, one place said that a customer bought a ticket and put it in our name. So now we have six tickets for us, two for Mike and they are listed below. Thank you all for helping with the fundraiser for our son. I wish you all the best of luck in winning. I"ll be watching the 7:00 pm lottery and will be posting the winner shortly thereafter. Above all, Happy Thanksgiving and we are very thankful for your support!

Mamaduck43
11-24-2011, 11:39 AM
Mary Ann - - - Hopefully, at this time next year, your Thanksgiving table will have Mike sitting in a place of honor.... I wish everyone who has participated in this fund raiser a lot of luck, but selfishly, I am hoping that it is someone from our Steelers Universe family that takes the prize - - - any way it goes, we are all winners...

Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving, and my family will be adding a special prayer for Mike at our dinner this afternoon.....

Hindes204
11-24-2011, 06:46 PM
Ok everyone, I just got this email from MaryAnn:Hi Shawn,I am not at home and cannot log into Steeler Universe.* If you can get on can you please post that the number was 967 and was NOT a winning ticket so we will go on tomorrows daily number, then nightly number etc.* We sold close to 2/3 of the tickets.* Thank you and Happy Thansgiving !!!So...there is still a chance for you to win, keep an eye on tomorrow's lottery!!!

mlubas
11-24-2011, 10:00 PM
Mary Ann - - - Hopefully, at this time next year, your Thanksgiving table will have Mike sitting in a place of honor.... I wish everyone who has participated in this fund raiser a lot of luck, but selfishly, I am hoping that it is someone from our Steelers Universe family that takes the prize - - - any way it goes, we are all winners...

Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving, and my family will be adding a special prayer for Mike at our dinner this afternoon.....

I'm home now. Thank you for such sweet sentiments! Yes , our prayer today is that this is the last Thanksgiving that Mike spends without his family!!! That comment meant so much to me!!!

Thank you Shawn for posting the number for me. You ALL still have a chance at winning so let's keep hoping on tomorrows number! Happy Thanksgiving and we are all very thankful for your support!!!!

mlubas
11-24-2011, 10:03 PM
Sorry we couldn't do more to help sell more as well. Hope you get them all sold!

You all helped tremendously! Without Shawn posting this and the help of everyone else sharing the post and replying, these would of been more tickets unsold so a tremendous thanks to all of you on Steelers Universe!

mlubas
11-25-2011, 12:06 PM
The daily number hasn't posted yet. As soon as it does, I'll post it here!

Mamaduck43
11-25-2011, 01:03 PM
Just looked on the PA Lottery site..... Todays midday number is 247 Good luck....

Hindes204
11-25-2011, 01:57 PM
Just looked on the PA Lottery site..... Todays midday number is 247 Good luck....

Damn...not me

Mamaduck43
11-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Damn...not me

Me neither - - - this is really exciting, though, and I hope that it will be helpful in getting Mike an effective defense....

X-Terminator
11-25-2011, 02:27 PM
Not me either...

fansince'76
11-25-2011, 04:02 PM

Not one of mine either.

mlubas
11-25-2011, 05:41 PM
I kept looking throughout the day and then fell asleep! Just checked the number and yes, it was 247 and we have a winner~ Don't know who the person is as I did not sell the ticket. It was sold through a notary business that helped us sell tickets. I'm sorry no one on this sight won. I really was hoping someone did as you all have been wonderfully helpful! But be blessed that you helped tremendously in allowing us to continue the fight for his exoneration! Happy Holidays to all of you and thank you so much!

mlubas
11-25-2011, 05:43 PM
Me neither - - - this is really exciting, though, and I hope that it will be helpful in getting Mike an effective defense....

I posted a quick note but thank you so much! Yes, everyone is a winner in knowing they helped to bring Mike justice. The money raised allows us to continue to fight for him to be vindicated and could not be done without the support of so many. I pray that in 2012 I can post here that he is a free man once again. Blessings and much gratitude to all of you!

fansince'76
11-25-2011, 05:56 PM
I'm glad the site was able to help at least in some small way, MaryAnn. I'm hoping 2012 brings Mike's freedom! :drink:

Mamaduck43
11-25-2011, 06:00 PM
Mary Ann - - - Please stick with us and keep us posted on what's going on... I am glad that the raffle was a success, and congratulations to the winner.... Have a terrific Holiday season and send our regards to Mike... Big hugs....

mlubas
11-25-2011, 06:23 PM
I'm glad the site was able to help at least in some small way, MaryAnn. I'm hoping 2012 brings Mike's freedom! :drink:

We will never give up hope! Without that we have lost the battle. I will keep this site updated on his case. His next level of appeal can now be filed since we made the down payment. Hoping, hoping and hoping some more!

mlubas
11-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Mary Ann - - - Please stick with us and keep us posted on what's going on... I am glad that the raffle was a success, and congratulations to the winner.... Have a terrific Holiday season and send our regards to Mike... Big hugs....

Thank you!!! I defiantly keep you all posted. The holidays are the hardest part for him but we will be with him on Christmas and his next level will be filed mid December. Not sure how long it takes at that point to see if we will be granted a new trial but it's a nice little Christmas present for Mike that his case is no longer stagnant. The attorney we have works for the Innocence Project of PA as well and I've been told by others that he would not of even taken Mike's case if he didn't believe in his innocence and believes he can win. So, we stay strong once again!

mlubas
11-25-2011, 06:31 PM
Thank you!!! I defiantly keep you all posted. The holidays are the hardest part for him but we will be with him on Christmas and his next level will be filed mid December. Not sure how long it takes at that point to see if we will be granted a new trial but it's a nice little Christmas present for Mike that his case is no longer stagnant. The attorney we have works for the Innocence Project of PA as well and I've been told by others that he would not of even taken Mike's case if he didn't believe in his innocence and believes he can win. So, we stay strong once again!

I meant definitely! Ooops!:bounce:

X-Terminator
11-25-2011, 06:56 PM
Good luck, Mary Ann, and glad I was able to help. I hope Mike is able to win his freedom!

mlubas
11-25-2011, 08:21 PM
Good luck, Mary Ann, and glad I was able to help. I hope Mike is able to win his freedom!

Thank you so much! I'll keep this site updated and we have hope now that we made some money and can pay the down payment!!!! We pray this level is the one that brings him home!!!