PDA

View Full Version : Your confidence level.

polamalubeast
10-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Is your confidence level has risen, and you still have doubts

fansince'76
10-09-2011, 03:36 PM
The Steelers team that showed up today could beat anyone in the league anywhere. Question is, will the team that showed up today continue to show up, or will the team that showed up in Baltimore, Indy and Houston continue to show up?

Polamalu Princess
10-09-2011, 03:36 PM
I feel good today. The game was great for the overall morale for the team and the fans.

polamalubeast
10-09-2011, 03:39 PM
The Steelers team that showed up today could beat anyone in the league anywhere. Question is, will the team that showed up today continue to show up, or will the team that showed up in Baltimore, Indy and Houston continue to show up?

At home, the Steelers are very good, but they are bad on the road.

fansince'76
10-09-2011, 03:42 PM
At home, the Steelers are very good, but they are bad on the road.

This is by far the best the team has played all year, including against Seattle (they left at least two scores on the field in that game too). No question about it.

Psycho Ward 86
10-09-2011, 03:44 PM
Great statement game! I wanna see them put a couple more together. Jacksonville and Arizona next, those are good opportunities.

GBMelBlount
10-09-2011, 03:50 PM

Exactly. This is this first game they played like a TEAM with urgency and a collective will to win.

It was inspiring.

If our offensive line continues to play well, as they did today, I will be feeling pretty good!

BlastFurnace
10-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Still a long way to go. Let's see what they bring next week.

Edman
10-09-2011, 03:55 PM
The Steelers seem to be a different team at home than they are on the road so far this year.

My confidence is restored a little, but I'd like to see these Steelers show up next week and in a critical road game. Playing with a sense of urgency. Perhaps the addition of Starks meant more than we thought.

Still a ways to go this year.

Austin87
10-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Were back!

tube517
10-09-2011, 04:07 PM
Good to see some fire in the team. Need to keep it up for the rest of the season.

Love that Arians put the dagger in the Titans with that TD pass by Big Money to Fast Money

43Hitman
10-09-2011, 04:36 PM

This

Exactly. This is this first game they played like a TEAM with urgency and a collective will to win.

It was inspiring.

If our offensive line continues to play well, as they did today, I will be feeling pretty good!

I also agree with this. When they can show some consistency then, my confidence will rise.

Dino 6 Rings
10-11-2011, 02:59 PM
I'm just as confident today as ever that this Steelers team can defeat any other team in the NFL.