PDA

View Full Version : SteelCityMan786 has arrived

SteelCityMan786
05-30-2010, 12:29 PM
HTG, nice work so far on this site. Looks like I have a new home after calling another site home for almost 5 years.

HometownGal
05-30-2010, 06:58 PM
HTG, nice work so far on this site. Looks like I have a new home after calling another site home for almost 5 years.

I'm sorry Matt - just saw your thread. I'm stoked that you're here little buddy! :hug: :hug:

I know how you feel - I feel a teenie bit sad about what happened to SF, but time to put the past behind and look to the future of this site! :tea:

steelpride12
05-30-2010, 07:09 PM
Hey hey welcome back my other teenage buddy! Good to see you here and back with the family!

Galax Steeler
05-30-2010, 07:16 PM
Glad you made it SteelCity.

SteelCityMan786
05-30-2010, 07:39 PM
I'm sorry Matt - just saw your thread. I'm stoked that you're here little buddy! :hug: :hug:

I know how you feel - I feel a teenie bit sad about what happened to SF, but time to put the past behind and look to the future of this site! :tea:

Don't worry about it Marianne. Site development can be an issue. I wasn't expecting it to show up right away. Either way thanks. You sure as heck do know how I feel. This is going to be coming up for me again here later in the month as I will officially graduate high school. I guess the good news is I can still always go back and visit. Believe me, I already have people calling me out if I don't. hahaha.

Hey hey welcome back my other teenage buddy! Good to see you here and back with the family!

Thanks brother. Looking ready to keep the faith even more now on our new home? :rockon:

Glad to see you made it Galax.

steelpride12
05-30-2010, 08:54 PM
Don't worry about it Marianne. Site development can be an issue. I wasn't expecting it to show up right away. Either way thanks. You sure as heck do know how I feel. This is going to be coming up for me again here later in the month as I will officially graduate high school. I guess the good news is I can still always go back and visit. Believe me, I already have people calling me out if I don't. hahaha.

Thanks brother. Looking ready to keep the faith even more now on our new home? :rockon:

Glad to see you made it Galax.

You have no idea. It's like having a family in the thousands and finding a new home all together again celebrating our Steelers! Exciting or what!?

SteelCityMan786
05-30-2010, 09:04 PM

You have no idea. It's like having a family in the thousands and finding a new home all together again celebrating our Steelers! Exciting or what!?

Hey we'll have those "1000s" again before you know it.

43Hitman
05-31-2010, 09:19 AM
Hey SteelCityMan, glad to see you over here. Congrats on your graduation this year. Going to college?

LLT
05-31-2010, 10:08 AM
Welcome to the site Matt!!!!! Congrats on the graduation!!!!!!

stillers4me
05-31-2010, 10:38 AM
It wouldn't be right without you, SCM! Congrats on graduating!

SteelCityMan786
05-31-2010, 06:54 PM
Hey SteelCityMan, glad to see you over here. Congrats on your graduation this year. Going to college?

Thanks 43. Yes I will be going to college next year.

Welcome to the site Matt!!!!! Congrats on the graduation!!!!!!

Thanks LLT

It wouldn't be right without you, SCM! Congrats on graduating!

Thanks Stillers.

You can expect a thread posting that it's official when it does happen. I graduate next week.