PDA

View Full Version : Receivers won't be intimidated by Titans cornerback

stillers4me
10-08-2011, 06:09 AM
Receiver Mike Wallace said the Steelers will attack Tennessee's self-proclaimed bad boy, cornerback Cortland Finnegan.

"He doesn't intimidate one person around here," said Wallace, who had an 81-yard touchdown catch against the Texans last week. "If he wants to hit, we're going to hit. If he wants to be aggressive, we're going to be aggressive."

Wallace, who was flagged for taunting last week, added that aggressiveness won't be tempered by stupidity.

"We're not going to go out and be stupid and get penalties," Wallace said. "But by no means are we going to take anything from anybody. Finnegan is a dirty player. If he wants to get dirty, we can be dirty, too."

Wallace added there is a potential for big plays against the Titans' secondary, considering the Cleveland Browns had success through the air in a 31-13 loss..................

Read more @ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_760841.html

Count Steeler
10-08-2011, 06:14 AM
Not to be picky, but the 81 yard Wallace TD was against the Colts. The "nod" play.

Just have a feeling that we are not going to get pushed around this game. I say this will be the best team effort of the season.

Here we go Steelers! Here we go!

Psycho Ward 86
10-08-2011, 02:41 PM
one thing i havent heard anybody talk about, but the Titans get Ahmard Hall back from suspension this week. That really frightens me seeing how Chris Johnson just started turning it on last week. That momentum is just synergized by a very good fullbacks return.