PDA

View Full Version : New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

DFlo
10-07-2011, 11:32 AM
Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft to reflect the standings so far this season.

You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft (http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/MockDraft2012.html)

I fixed some of the backgrounds to make the text more readable so let me know if you can't read any.

Also I would love to hear your feedback!

Aussie_steeler
10-08-2011, 02:28 AM
cant complain with the pick for the steelers. Stanford OT j.Martin would certainly be a very good pick

Would love to see Ta'amu or DeCastro in the 2nd if they are available.

JayC
10-09-2011, 10:22 AM
round 1 through 7 pick a OT or G! you gotta strike gold atleast once!

Texasteel
10-09-2011, 11:52 AM
I would love to get our hands on Martin, but don't think we will be even close to him by the end of the season. I also have Datko, and Adcock ahead of Adams and Potter right now. In the end I think we will get a shot at a very good OT if the 3 underclassmen come out.

DFlo
10-11-2011, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys! I was also considering Ta'amu for the pick as a replacement for Hampton but I figured the Steelers really need OL help in the worst way. Although with Starks back now, if they can get him on track, maybe LT won't be as big of a need?

Also, just as an FYI, I'm going to be updating this mock draft every 4 weeks. Hope you guys enjoyed this one!

steeldevil
10-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Manti Te'o going to the Pats* would be awful for me...